Thread: Rainbow Six Siege

Fluckit Master

Default Rainbow Six Siege

I know alot of people are dissapointed that Rainbow Six Patriots were scraped and became Siege instead, and especially when Siege not having a singelplayer campaign. But I have played the closed beta for a few days now and I gotta say it's great fun! Even more fun when people are communicating with eachother.

As the game is in beta it sure needs some tweeking and fixing which I'm sure is fixed by the time it's released.

Now I'm definitely planing on buying it when it comes out. So i'm interested to see if some of you will check it out?

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

im skeptical... ive seen alpha footy of regular people playing it and everyone plays it like a moron, ruining everything fun about the game. the scripted demos look amazing, but thats exactly why... theyre scripted
    STREET
    BEERZ

I had a chance to play a couple rounds, I was seriously happy that its actually at this point, the rs6 franchise is long over due....Happy its not dead.

I might have to pick it up after release.

cant wait for the new GR tho.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by Poncho Lord View Post
    im skeptical... ive seen alpha footy of regular people playing it and everyone plays it like a moron, ruining everything fun about the game. the scripted demos look amazing, but thats exactly why... theyre scripted
    agree the game is done 3month after release ..

Fluckit Master

I was thinking before that this could turn into another Evolve. But this feels like it could turn into a new esport game, which means it's life span could be longer. I dunno we'll see.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Poncho Lord View Post
    That's why this really should be played with friends. But I get it ruins the fun a little when there is little to no communication between the players. So let's all join up then

I'm on the fence about it, it looks alright to me, but unless all the people I play on xbox with start playing, I don't see this being any fun by myself. I'd love to see a Vegas 3, at some point.
    I got to play The Division at pax about a month ago, waited three hours to try it out for 15 minutes, which was pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I'm on the fence about it, it looks alright to me, but unless all the people I play on xbox with start playing, I don't see this being any fun by myself. I'd love to see a Vegas 3, at some point.
    I got to play The Division at pax about a month ago, waited three hours to try it out for 15 minutes, which was pretty cool.
    I can't wait for The Division. Even though they downgraded the graphics etc. I just need some buddies to play with on ps4... Another Tom Clancy that looks incredible is Tom Clancy Wastelands. God damn that looks sick!

XBL
    TheDietTea

I've spent some time following games lately.
    Haven't been buying much, still haven't jumped to a new console either.
    Apparently things were toned down according to an interview I watched.
    Due to the timely release, cap on AI for the terrorist hunt mode is 30.
    Pretty crazy how much companies focus on a timely release, is what it is though.
    I've seen some gameplay of the beta, it looked pretty fun. Tactical, like previous titles.