Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

Default I is High Thread.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...politics&tsp=1

The Governator says that the nation should seriously consider legalizing the growing, selling, and buying of weed in America.
    Last edited by SeksulChokolate; 08-28-2009 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeksulChokolate View Post
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...politics&tsp=1

The Governator says that the nation should seriously consider legalizing the growing, selling, and buying of pot in America.
    HELL YEAH GOVERNATOR!!! If he passes a legalization law we get our own AMSTERDAM!!! I say if he does we should host the next skate community day there and have space cakes and kush buffet

ablindkid666

drugs are bad mkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

actually compare weed to alcohol/cigarettes weed doesnt harm your body just change the way you feel, beer and smokes kills your lungs cells and liver

ablindkid666

i don't do either.

Steam
    Monkadelic

the whole key to legalization is just HOW much money can THEY make off it....

they make more money bustin ppl for it so probably it wont ever be legalized...

and alcohol and tobacco: those types of corps basically run the country now so there is no half steppin them

phillip morris aint gonna sell no marlboro GREENS for 20 bucks a pack son; noumsayn? not when jorge or ( insert favorite friend/dealer here) has some kush around the corner for a benjamin an OZ.

you see this constantly in every state: DRY COUNTIES!

wtf you thinik they get their revenue from to promote city projects and re-electrons?

they get it from busting ppls ass coming from the county net to them in roadblocks and taking their beer /weed away then going smoke it themselves.. plus give you a steep ass fine that is going to nothing but the judges pocket and/or the fund they have setup to throw POPO balls n shit.

its a total catch -22 in this country. yeah its illegal for you; but for us... ITS PARTY TIME! i say fuck em all

ChvyVele

Quote Originally Posted by Anjo606 View Post
    actually compare weed to alcohol/cigarettes weed doesnt harm your body just change the way you feel, beer and smokes kills your lungs cells and liver
    Well that's just not true. I'm pretty sure it's been proven that weed actually messes your lungs/throat up faster then cigarettes do, the only difference is that people smoke way more cigarettes then they do, say, joints. So, you're doing it less so it's not effecting you as fast. Unless you're smoking out of a vaporizer, if you smoke weed as much as the average smoker smokes cigarettes, you're lungs would be pretty messed up.

I'm not against legalization by the way, just saying.

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

they are talkin about like 50 an ounce..

like greenlake said it doesnt matter too much to me cause ill do it anyway but it still would be nice if you could do it without any worry ya know?

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChvyVele View Post
    Well that's just not true. I'm pretty sure it's been proven that weed actually messes your lungs/throat up faster then cigarettes do, the only difference is that people smoke way more cigarettes then they do, say, joints. So, you're doing it less so it's not effecting you as fast. Unless you're smoking out of a vaporizer, if you smoke weed as much as the average smoker smokes cigarettes, you're lungs would be pretty messed up.

yeah, my vaporizer is a life saver.... literally haha

Quote Originally Posted by ChvyVele View Post

yeah but who smokes 20+ joints a day? I smoke a LOT and it still doesn't compare to smoking dirts. but for sure, use a vaporizor when you can. the Volcano saved my life!

greenlake

i honestly don't care if it's legal or not. i'm still gonna buy and smoke it. they can deem it super legal or super illegal. big whoop to me.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlake View Post
    i honestly don't care if it's legal or not. i'm still gonna buy and smoke it. they can deem it super legal or super illegal. big whoop to me.
    yeah, me i got plans. Im in sports so i get randomly tested. They search for steroid traces so potheads usually pass IF they mark the thing on the slip saying "ive been around a person who uses marijuana"
    I was weary of trying it but now i praise my friend for introducing it to me. Havent lit up in 2 months but hope he get some weed for the summer

Quote Originally Posted by greenlake View Post
    Nothing in the world will ever make as much since as this.
    Im Already Is.

ive never found the need to get into drugs.
    i mean ive thought about it but i see no point.

i know it feels good or whatever but its like..you smoke up and then your just a waste product for the rest of the day.

not to mention your down a couple bucks..

Steam
    Monkadelic

it will never pass for the sole reason that the taxes on it will be ridiculous; and instead of paying that money you can go next door or upstairs and get some shwag from joe schmoe for a 20 spot. its bad enough to pay a c note for some kush; when the gov gets ahold of it it will then become a buck fitty or even 2 bens.........

they make more money off it anyways now busting ppl for it through court costs and bail money.... so why would the gov take a step back when they are making theirs right now as it is?

i mean they are already talking about taxing smokes 1.50 per pack now ( and they sell them tens of millions per week)...... just how much you think a dub is gonna cost once they gets involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    it will never pass for the sole reason that the taxes on it will be ridiculous; and instead of paying that money you can go next door or upstairs and get some shwag from joe schmoe for a 20 spot. its bad enough to pay a c note for some kush; when the gov gets ahold of it it will then become a buck fitty or even 2 bens.........

they make more money off it anyways now busting ppl for it through court costs and bail money.... so why would the gov take a step back when they are making theirs right now as it is?

i mean they are already talking about taxing smokes 1.50 per pack now ( and they sell them tens of millions per week)...... just how much you think a dub is gonna cost once they gets involved?
    Every time a Judge sees a case that costs the Gov't money. And to get bail'd out you only need to put up 10% of total bail.

I invite you to read my previous posts. Trust me when I say the Gov't would make MUCH more by legalizing it.

G Ryin

Quote Originally Posted by Skatevid2 View Post
    ive never found the need to get into drugs.
    i mean ive thought about it but i see no point.

i know it feels good or whatever but its like..you smoke up and then your just a waste product for the rest of the day.

not to mention your down a couple bucks..
    so you don't drink beer or booze at all?

also, EB, that was the first time i've seen anyone post a .pdf except of a scientific journal to make their point. This is me; throwing in the towel.
    Last edited by G Ryin; 05-13-2009 at 11:56 AM. Reason: significantly impressed

Quote Originally Posted by BeastySteez View Post
    Nothing in the world will ever make as much since as this.
    Fail of the word sense
    Holden

I have a real big question. i wanna know if smoking weed in Canada is LEGAL or not so pawn or anybody livin in Canada please help. ive been confused about this for a while, i heard it is, then it isn't, then they don't care but technically it isn't, and yadda yadda yadda

Get Stoked

While this is pretty cool, shouldn't be a sticky, haha.

Not everyone here gets high.

maybe he misunderstould sticky
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Banned

Sticky icky

yadddamean

XBL
    TheDietTea

Haha
    I can't believe I just read all of the posts here..
    The only reason I don't smoke honestly, is because of the stuff that comes with it.
    I move a lot.. never really feel at home in one spot.
    It's shady business finding someone that sells not sure if it's just my location
    but my friends got laced with some pills crushed up in there stuff a few times..
    I'm not really looking to get into all that..
    I have another guy that I knew He moved to another state because he got jumped over some bud.. not sure the details but still..
    Don't get me wrong if they legalize it I will walk down the street with a hefty
    bong on the day.

Get Stoked

Yeah, typically I steer clear of shady dealers. If you don't know the person personally, it's usually a bad idea.

Around here in NC though, most people are laid back, so no worries really here.

Weed isn't viewed as a drug so much here, people just enjoy being high.

Luckily, I get my bud within walking distance from my house and it's from a very close friend.