Thread: I is High Thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Monkadelic

it will never pass for the sole reason that the taxes on it will be ridiculous; and instead of paying that money you can go next door or upstairs and get some shwag from joe schmoe for a 20 spot. its bad enough to pay a c note for some kush; when the gov gets ahold of it it will then become a buck fitty or even 2 bens.........

they make more money off it anyways now busting ppl for it through court costs and bail money.... so why would the gov take a step back when they are making theirs right now as it is?

i mean they are already talking about taxing smokes 1.50 per pack now ( and they sell them tens of millions per week)...... just how much you think a dub is gonna cost once they gets involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    it will never pass for the sole reason that the taxes on it will be ridiculous; and instead of paying that money you can go next door or upstairs and get some shwag from joe schmoe for a 20 spot. its bad enough to pay a c note for some kush; when the gov gets ahold of it it will then become a buck fitty or even 2 bens.........

they make more money off it anyways now busting ppl for it through court costs and bail money.... so why would the gov take a step back when they are making theirs right now as it is?

i mean they are already talking about taxing smokes 1.50 per pack now ( and they sell them tens of millions per week)...... just how much you think a dub is gonna cost once they gets involved?
    Every time a Judge sees a case that costs the Gov't money. And to get bail'd out you only need to put up 10% of total bail.

I invite you to read my previous posts. Trust me when I say the Gov't would make MUCH more by legalizing it.

weed is as much of a drug as caffeine. have you seen the effects of spiders? way way worse on caffeine than weed.

TANK

Go Arnold

Banned

i is high thread starts now

Banned

Aight, today i smoked some bomb kb early in the morning, played some balls and then made a steak and cheese sandwich followed by a 3 gram blunt that hit like a champ. And to top off the wonderful night my sister picks me up, bring me to her friend house, i get 3 hits from a 3 foot bong of some od the dankest dank ive ever seen or smoked. Life is great.

I dont care if it's illegal. I just want to be able to get GOOD stuff with no hassle.

Kinda off-topic.

I simply dont like playing this game sober, I get way too frustrated.

weedinabottle45

legalize it alreadyyyy....

its not gonna get legalized no matter what.

reagan worked to hard!

Banned

checkk outtt my avatar niggletsss

im fucking gone right now

for the love of ray j

Banned

Seeing the Light

God, I hate you guys. "Hey! I got a shop a few minutes away from me!"
    Man, I gotta go my best friend, then we gotta to our other friend. Then talk
    to his girlfriend, and she'll score some for us.
    BUT.
    It is free ;D