Thread: I is High Thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by heshfield View Post
    I need to move to where you live.
    San Francisco. I also did some mushrooms that someone found in Golden Gate Park. Sketchy, I know, but it worked out. It turned out to be a real fun night. Except for when my friends roommate got drunk and started screaming in french. I didn't realize she was speaking another language and thought I had lost the ability to understand people.

Just moved to Oakland so it'll probably more likely that I'll find crack than weed.

ipwnskatedemo

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    San Francisco. I also did some mushrooms that someone found in Golden Gate Park. Sketchy, I know, but it worked out. It turned out to be a real fun night. Except for when my friends roommate got drunk and started screaming in french. I didn't realize she was speaking another language and thought I had lost the ability to understand people.

Just moved to Oakland so it'll probably more likely that I'll find crack than weed.
    That's pretty funny. My friend started walking around with a banana in her purse, and would flip shit out if anyone touched it. Pretty boring though. Funniest one though was my friend saw a guy [looked nothing like his dad], though it was his dad, punched him in the face and ran away. We found him the next day laying on top of his car.

Banned

verrry nice. looks like a nice lawn/field it's sittin in too. good for somersaults.