Thread: gotxAsian's Music

XBL
    gotxAsian

Default gotxAsian's Music

Yo guys, it's been awhile since I've posted on here due to me selling my xbox but since then I've been writing music in my free time. For those of you who don't know or may not remember, I'm a twenty year old Nebraska based rap/hip-hop artist (amongst a variety of other mediums) under the name Toph Ghost. I recently created a new YouTube channel to showcase my material that I'm hoping, if you all enjoy what you hear, you guys would subscribe to and like/share my music! I currently only have one track posted, which is a live recording, but I've spent the past 8 months or developing a good tracklist for two separate mixtape projects as well completing my own home studio as to learning mixing/mastering on my own and hopefully producing my own beats here soon! I'm looking forward to your comments and opinions and, if you enjoy, please subscribe! Much love to all those who are still a part of this community and anyone who may have joined since I've been gone!

Suck My Fuck

XBL
    TheDietTea

Hey, sick flow man.
    Live recording is tough, even feels a bit different on the mic.
    Only thing I'd suggest is working on making some words more clear.
    As a rap artist you know your material, but no one else does, can sometimes create this bizzare language barrier haha.
    Hardest part about it if you ask me.
    Props on going in for 3 minutes though.
    Stay up man. Potential for sure.
    Would be cool to hear it mixed!

XBL
    gotxAsian

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate the constructive criticism. The studio quality version is a lot better, I'm still learning the software (FL Studio, that shit is confusing) and have a few more tracks to record for my first mixtape. I do have one more video uploaded now though, so hopefully you enjoy that one as well!

Suck My Fuck