Thread: Anyone know how much to sell vx2100

Default Anyone know how much to sell vx2100

i really want a vx1000... so my friend asked me if he could buy my camera. the thing is... theres a scratch and the mic got hit but still works glitches sometimes as well, I was thinking to sell it for $700 including fisheye and some other accessories. tell me if thats to pricey or cheap.. by the way the camera is a vx2100

XBL
    SKATAN 81

we can trade my 500 bucks with your 700 bucks this would be an amazing downgrade for you and your wallet too ;-)

oh my fella is selling his vx1000 or at least he trys since years maybe he should raise the price so the kids really want it than . LMAO
    Last edited by HCH Media; 11-02-2015 at 03:50 AM.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Sounds like a personal preference HCH. I've been looking into selling online lately. The way I would go about pricing is see what it goes for online and sell in the middle. If your friend knows what's wrong with it and still wants it you might get hooked up though. Just be honest about what you're selling, that's what I've learned anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    who in the hell with a right mind would pay that much for a 15 years old cam ? and why the hell you want to down grade from the 2100 to the 1000 ? if you want shit qualli just render in 240p or 360p .. or a 2nd plan i have still a view mobile phones from the end 90´s you could record with that its 25x25pixel ... if you really just want shit qualli just buy a used old cam that uses real analog tapes ( i recomand that to you because the sound is analog too so you have a better sound qualli than all that mp3 bull crap )
    i agree for the most part but i think the vx1k has a different mic to the 21k

the 1000 has that classic cripsy sound recording while the 21k has a more 'plasticky' kind of sound

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

who in the hell with a right mind would pay that much for a 15 years old cam ? and why the hell you want to down grade from the 2100 to the 1000 ? if you want shit qualli just render in 240p or 360p .. or a 2nd plan i have still a view mobile phones from the end 90´s you could record with that its 25x25pixel ... if you really just want shit qualli just buy a used old cam that uses real analog tapes ( i recomand that to you because the sound is analog too so you have a better sound qualli than all that mp3 bull crap )
    vx still looks the best and sounds the best for skating. when you watch it on a tv HD and VX footy are both as crisp as each other
    STREET
    BEERZ

PSN
    trompo54

Quote Originally Posted by sad View Post
    i really want a vx1000... so my friend asked me if he could buy my camera. the thing is... theres a scratch and the mic got hit but still works glitches sometimes as well, I was thinking to sell it for $700 including fisheye and some other accessories. tell me if thats to pricey or cheap.. by the way the camera is a vx2100
    ive seen vx21 setups for somethin like 500-600, but im not sure what else youre including. a cheap vx1 setup is hard to find tho... i got mine for 930 and that was a bargain

also, reconsider what youre doing, cause i didnt think a vx21 could look good until i saw my buddy's videos with it... he makes it look fuckin good, even if the lens flares look weird

Last edited by Poncho Lord; 10-31-2015 at 01:25 PM.
    STREET
    BEERZ

vx2100 looks very wierd in my opinion so vx1000 looks more 'og'

PSN
    trompo54

only when you have the worst tv ever made . or you really try to tell me you cant see the diffrence betwen 480p and 1080p ? when i watch vx footy on my tv im able to count the pixels with my finger .. or maybe im wrong maybe the cam have enough pixel but the world dont !?!
    you clearly dont know what youre talkin about man. its alright
    STREET
    BEERZ

2100 looks wierd because its a better cam if you really wanna go og BUY A OLD SCHOOL BOARD ................... and stop calling shit qualli OG ... its not og its just shit qualli
    bro tf jus chill i asked a simple question in the chat hoping for some good answers... but ur just getting pissed about quality. I did not put "Is vx2100 quality good" so this is a really pointless....

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

If I would only be filming skateboarding I would probably get a VX1 too, I love the 4:3 aspect ratio and with the MK1-fisheye it looks so good. But I would also like using a HVX200, but the xtreme fisheye for it is soooooo fucking expensive. At the moment I switch in between HD and SD every once in a while, sometimes the SD brings a different feeling to a clip then what HD would do.

And HCH, I somewhat feel you. But come on, you're kind of crossing the line. If the kid wants a VX1 then let him get it, who are you to comment on what he wants to do with his own money? It doesn't affect you in any way whatsoever. Some people simply prefer SD, no need to ridicule him over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    If I would only be filming skateboarding I would probably get a VX1 too, I love the 4:3 aspect ratio and with the MK1-fisheye it looks so good. But I would also like using a HVX200, but the xtreme fisheye for it is soooooo fucking expensive. At the moment I switch in between HD and SD every once in a while, sometimes the SD brings a different feeling to a clip then what HD would do.

And HCH, I somewhat feel you. But come on, you're kind of crossing the line. If the kid wants a VX1 then let him get it, who are you to comment on what he wants to do with his own money? It doesn't affect you in any way whatsoever. Some people simply prefer SD, no need to ridicule him over it.
    thanks for agreeing