Thread: Introduction Bubbles

Steam
    Psychomis1
    PSN
    Psychomis
    XBL
    Anarkokos, Anarkokos2

Default Introduction Bubbles

Okay here we go, a couple of days ago I posted this: http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=17296 but did not realize I had to make an introduction post here, so just to be real legit im gonna introduce myself here.

I started skateboarding irl when I was about 13-14 years old and was later blown away when the first skate game was released back in 2007. I did spend alot of money on my skateboard and what not, so I couldnt afford a ps3 or xbox at the time. It was first when skate 3 was released I have gotten myself a decent xbox 360. So I played the fuck out of the game and had the time of my life. A little too much actually. Because I totally forgot to skate irl and now, 5 years later, my passion for skateboarding suddenly erected again. And Im not talking about a sloppy half fat penis, Im talking about the fully erected morning wood you wake up to in the morning. Im talking about when my bird goes like this....

Anyways, my biggest reason to be here is the passion for realistic and hardcore skateboarding in skate 3 and it seems like the majority of you guys have that passion too. Im just sad I wasnt here in the golden era of realistic skate videos. As my good friend Ricky use to say: Better late than clever.

So I hope this was a proper introduction

Skate Safe!
    Last edited by Bubbles; 11-02-2015 at 05:48 PM.

Any fellow TPB fan is always welcome.

Now. Two smokes, let's go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

this guy again. park the go-kart out back and stay a while.

XBL
    TheDietTea

There are a few guys here that are just now getting their hands on the earlier games. Always cool to see that. The era is as golden as you make it eh? Put your time into what you enjoy, often see no regrets! Check out the full length library to see a collection of full length skate videos. Have fun.

i just pictured Bubbles skating and started laughing for reals