Thread: Nyjah's "OMFG" part

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Default Nyjah's "OMFG" part

I don't know if this is old or new, but this popped up on my facebook feed this morning.

Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

lots of goodness. i was really feelin the noseblunt at 4:08

The size of the rails he does those tricks on.. and that ender.. I was already impressed by cody mac doing a nollie inward heel out of a flat ledge..

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

i aint gonna comment on the skating but i am gonna comment that nyjah's tactic to win SOTY is so transparent that everyone in the skateboard industry thinks he's an idiot for it
    STREET
    BEERZ

Awful Awfuls!

its funny this video has amazing tricks and yet i find it boring, style really is everything i guess

XBL
    TheDietTea

Still see young nyjah with dreads in my head haha. He does tricks he's comfortable with in the competition setting. Wouldn't be there without an insane amount of practice though. It's crazy how you can see the difference in video parts. Seeing the top dogs of video fall to big 50s, switch and fakie stuff in competition was wild. Skill over will. Nyjah skates huge obstacles with fair consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    its funny this video has amazing tricks and yet i find it boring, style really is everything i guess
    you were looking for a nitch and this didnt feed it. i feel it though, his stle doesnt excite so much more though is the fact that he just does bigger stuff than most skaters, consistantly. but even then its like...oh cool another big rail skater, i havent seen that before *cough* patt duffy, geoff rowley*cough* but you get what i mean. no diss to nyjah, hes goods a fuck, its just his style doesnt have much left to be desired when you see him go for a trick i guess
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by Poncho Lord View Post
    i aint gonna comment on the skating but i am gonna comment that nyjah's tactic to win SOTY is so transparent that everyone in the skateboard industry thinks he's an idiot for it
    what a fucking load of crack

if you cant apriciate the stuff he is doing and instead focusing on random theories like that, you are the fucking looser.

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post

if you cant apriciate the stuff he is doing and instead focusing on random theories like that, you are the fucking looser.
    oh i don't appreciate his skating at all but thats not what im here for. he puts out one part every year near the end of the year to put himself in the SOTY race. it's wack
    STREET
    BEERZ

Steam
    jesselack

dude's board control is nuts but it's like watching a fake-skate part..he just looks like a robot. i have no other way to put it. unreal skating, but it's oddly boring to watch. someone find the video part that 14 year old white kid put out, that kid fucking shreds and he has like a david gonzales style

edit: not saying fake-skate videos are boring, of course, we are all here for a reason
    RISE Sorable: why do something in a game you can do in real life

Steam
    is gas form of water.
    PSN
    GhettoSk8aBoi
    XBL
    No.
    Wii
    No again.

The reason I feel like this is boring is because there is no diversity whatsoever. Sure big rails are crazy but all of his skate parts seem exactly the same, except with different music and spots. No tricks stand out from each other as well. I just watched this either yesterday or Tuesday yet already forgot what happened for 99% of the part.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/byounsk8
    PSN: GhettoSk8aBoi
    DEVD STCK Collective
    UnHeard
    Gorilla Kult SB
    Regs skate shop

Lb Mag: http://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post

not a theory poncho is right chill out brother

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

you cant deny that nyjah is one of the best but i rather watch carlos ribeiro doing a sw bs 36 over a picnic table haha