Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
I dont understand people. Games that are already next gen sit at the top of the list, who wants to play a game that is last gen, on a new gen console when they have a version of that same game already out for the new console..... YET skate will never be out again(WHY DID I SAY THAT) and it sits at 29th on a list of games to be made.

FUCKING stupidity should be mined. Oh wait.
i agree to a point. im happy cod 3 got bc because the recent cods are jenky futuristic now. cod 3 is great and there isn't a comparable title available on current gen (there are other historic fps games, but not with the polish of cod, and battlefield 1 is almost out but battlefield and cod are apples and oranges. i love both of em. it's like if there was a last gen thrasher. id want Thrasher AND Skate.).

i think the main point is, Skate isn't as popular to the majority of gamers as the twitter/instagram/internet-in-general would have you believe. i still think only 5-10% of the fools spamming crap everywhere would even buy it. they just like to be involved in a protest (the movie PCU portrayed it perfectly). the bottom line is there are plenty of games on the bc list that will generate more revenue than the skate games.