Thread: SKATE 3 COMING TO BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY (XB1)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    Min4gon
    XBL: Min4gon
    Team Name: Min4gon

I dont understand people. Games that are already next gen sit at the top of the list, who wants to play a game that is last gen, on a new gen console when they have a version of that same game already out for the new console..... YET skate will never be out again(WHY DID I SAY THAT) and it sits at 29th on a list of games to be made.

FUCKING stupidity should be mined. Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    I dont understand people. Games that are already next gen sit at the top of the list, who wants to play a game that is last gen, on a new gen console when they have a version of that same game already out for the new console..... YET skate will never be out again(WHY DID I SAY THAT) and it sits at 29th on a list of games to be made.

FUCKING stupidity should be mined. Oh wait.
    i agree to a point. im happy cod 3 got bc because the recent cods are jenky futuristic now. cod 3 is great and there isn't a comparable title available on current gen (there are other historic fps games, but not with the polish of cod, and battlefield 1 is almost out but battlefield and cod are apples and oranges. i love both of em. it's like if there was a last gen thrasher. id want Thrasher AND Skate.).

i think the main point is, Skate isn't as popular to the majority of gamers as the twitter/instagram/internet-in-general would have you believe. i still think only 5-10% of the fools spamming crap everywhere would even buy it. they just like to be involved in a protest (the movie PCU portrayed it perfectly). the bottom line is there are plenty of games on the bc list that will generate more revenue than the skate games.

just realized someone already posted something like this sorry dudes.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Can anyone confirm the "Digital players and Disk players can now play together" statement from the post a few up?

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    Can anyone confirm the "Digital players and Disk players can now play together" statement from the post a few up?
    I can.

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    i have both but the dlc dont works for my downloadversion and its like i never playd the game b4 no progress nuthing ..

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    i agree to a point. im happy cod 3 got bc because the recent cods are jenky futuristic now. cod 3 is great and there isn't a comparable title available on current gen (there are other historic fps games, but not with the polish of cod, and battlefield 1 is almost out but battlefield and cod are apples and oranges. i love both of em. it's like if there was a last gen thrasher. id want Thrasher AND Skate.).

i think the main point is, Skate isn't as popular to the majority of gamers as the twitter/instagram/internet-in-general would have you believe. i still think only 5-10% of the fools spamming crap everywhere would even buy it. they just like to be involved in a protest (the movie PCU portrayed it perfectly). the bottom line is there are plenty of games on the bc list that will generate more revenue than the skate games.
    This though, agree to disagree.

Skateboarding is bigger than its ever been, and continues to grow. Sure a small percentage of those asking for it will actually go and buy it, but that small percentage is still getting copies printed, well was lmfao. Iunno bout still. We probably outweigh a group of entitled COD players who play to win. That shit is BALLS deep in ego and straight up jacked, even CS is becoming horrendous. Serious question....who would you want to make a game for if you had everything at your disposal. a group of skaters or COD players. I think a new Skate would amount to a gigantic success, even if they released just a remaster. The niche community, "not just us fluckers" is quite Large. Think of how many skateboarders would spend money on the game, the internet can take a hike. Never knowing what it wants. lol all the games on bc list can eat a dick. bring skate over naow lol./
    Last edited by saunders420; 09-26-2016 at 11:34 AM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    This though, agree to disagree.

Skateboarding is bigger than its ever been, and continues to grow. Sure a small percentage of those asking for it will actually go and buy it, but that small percentage is still getting copies printed, well was lmfao. Iunno bout still. We probably outweigh a group of entitled COD players who play to win. That shit is BALLS deep in ego and straight up jacked, even CS is becoming horrendous. Serious question....who would you want to make a game for if you had everything at your disposal. a group of skaters or COD players. I think a new Skate would amount to a gigantic success, even if they released just a remaster. The niche community, "not just us fluckers" is quite Large. Think of how many skateboarders would spend money on the game, the internet can take a hike. Never knowing what it wants. lol all the games on bc list can eat a dick. bring skate over naow lol./
    :-) soo true

XBL
    Stokenstein

Stoked knows something.....GET HIM. lol ikidikid
    but seriously though on the lowlow if you dontknow now you knowknow. lol