Thread: SKATE 3 COMING TO BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY (XB1)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Default SKATE 3 COMING TO BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY (XB1)

Prepare for new Roc videos. I have been waiting for this. I hope its december but this basically confirms skate 3 will be backwards compat.

At the bottom of the site announcing the 104 titles that will launch with BC was a blurb that read as follows:

Our launch of 104 titles on Nov. 12 is just the beginning. You can expect new Xbox One Backward Compatible games to be announced on a regular basis, starting in December. More titles are on the way, including fan favorites like Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite and Skate 3. Stay tuned because this just the beginning of a long list of Xbox 360 games that will run on Xbox One.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Indeed it will. I would say Dec/jan would be a good time to drop it.
    My question is how good is this emulator on the XB1 as i have seen some games under perform/frame rates are worst.

But hey i don't own a XB1.. Is the PS4 getting nothing then?
    Just give me windows 10 with Skate 3 and ill be happy enough!
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Games i play BC back in early builds of NXOE were solid. Not sure what you saw, but then again this whole dash has come a long way in just the past month lol
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

So happy but will anything change?

you will want to move you 360 save to cloud storage if you still have access to your 360.

http://kotaku.com/how-to-transfer-xb...one-1722241280
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Will these games have online? Because there's no point in bringing back games like black ops if it's just the campaign and local nazi zombies lol.
    I would probably get an xbox one if games like Cod4 and Rainbow Six had online multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
    Will these games have online? Because there's no point in bringing back games like black ops if it's just the campaign and local nazi zombies lol.
    I would probably get an xbox one if games like Cod4 and Rainbow Six had online multiplayer.
    If the game still supports online on 360 it will support it on one. The new dashboard has an emulator built in as far as live servers are concerned you will be playing skate 3 on a 360
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

XBL
    TheDietTea

So long as Skate 3 is popular its servers should stay up. Skate 2 could be near its end for online judging by how EA handles servers. PlayStation still needs back compat, sucks for those guys. Still some benefits even if Skate 3 goes down but my guess is its lifespan will be lengenthed by the Xbox one. So, good news! One more reason to consider the purchase. Soon.

Interesting. I hope backwards compatibility comes to Bloodborne machines soon so I can have more than one game to play.