Thread: I Will Be Skating With Justin Bieber

Steam
    jesselack

Default I Will Be Skating With Justin Bieber

Morning fluckit,

So, yesterday I was presented with one of the most hilarious opportunities of my entire life. There's a this board company called Outbreak Skateboards that hooks me up, and the manager texted me asking me what I'm doing the night of the 16th. I say nothing, and he asks if I want to skate with a celebrity. Naturally, I respond with an "lol no way who." This dude tells me I'm gonna laugh, and then tells me that he was asked to make custom decks for Bieber, who's having a private, invite only party in SOHO (a section of manhattan for you dern foreigners). They told him that because he made the decks he can come to the show and bring anyone from the team to skate and chill with Justin, which brings us to where we are now. if you have anything you want me to ask him, say do, anything, let me know. I will of course update this thread after the event.

ps here's a link to outbreak's site: http://www.outbreakboards.com/

TL;DR: I get to skate with pussy boy Justin Bieber on nov 16th, how should I go about it?

p.p.s: Dude totally smokes weed so main goal #1 is rip a fat doobie with him. I've also never "gone skiing" but if somehow the Bieb's is in possession of some ski passes I may just hit the slopes.
    RISE Sorable: why do something in a game you can do in real life

dope. just do you. HOODLUM! ...and don't hit him with your car

All I can recommend is landing a tre flip right after he fucks one up, if he tries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Steam
    jesselack

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    All I can recommend is landing a tre flip right after he fucks one up, if he tries.
    believe me, this is #1 on my list.

#2 is hitting him with my car

XBL
    emericaridr11

haha rad

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

If you can get a video clip of him saying "I fucking HATE Skate-Fluckit!", that would totally make me love Skate Fluckit even more...

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    If you can get a video clip of him saying "I fucking HATE Skate-Fluckit!", that would totally make me love Skate Fluckit even more...
    would never visit this place again if this fag would talk in anyway about fluckit

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    would never visit this place again if this fag would talk in anyway about fluckit
    u need to chill bro u always sound like you're fucking pissed hahahahahha

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    u need to chill bro u always sound like you're fucking pissed hahahahahha
    lol excuse me , i'm just a grumpy old man ;-) don't take my shit too serious .. ha ha ........but i have to say i really don't like bieber

I would try to coax him into doing something i know the slam will hurt! and i could film it.
    Faceplant!!

Lips 2 Da Floor!!
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

donĀ“t spill water. he might start crying.

whatever you do, your number 1 priority is to obtain any kind of Fluckit quote with any means necessary!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    YES. Something like this needs to happen!

Steam
    jesselack

Totally forgot to update this lol. So, the whole event was a total bust. Lemme explain.

I got to the venue an hour early to meet with the owner of Outbreak and get my new board and shirt. I get my shit set up and me and the other guys start warming up in the mini ramp. We get a good 20 minutes of skating in before a bunch of helper people tell us that everyone in the venue had to leave and go outside so justin could show up and get set up. so we and the 50+ other people who were inside went outside, and pretty much just waited. We were told that after Justin showed up, they were going to bring the guests in one by one, and then after everyone was inside they would bring us in to skate. Remember, this is supposed to be a private, invite only event. There was supposed to be 50-60 fans there. Instead, when we got outside, there were roughly 300 white bitches overflowing into and across the street, all going wild. So much so that NYPD and the fire marshal showed up and shut the whole event down after an hour because the people outside were blocking traffic and breaking the fire code, BEFORE we even got the chance to get back inside to skate and meet him! To make a long story short, Bieber showed up, hated the venue because it was too small and too crowded, left after about an hour and the shit got shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by noobtard07 View Post
    Totally forgot to update this lol. So, the whole event was a total bust. Lemme explain.

I got to the venue an hour early to meet with the owner of Outbreak and get my new board and shirt. I get my shit set up and me and the other guys start warming up in the mini ramp. We get a good 20 minutes of skating in before a bunch of helper people tell us that everyone in the venue had to leave and go outside so justin could show up and get set up. so we and the 50+ other people who were inside went outside, and pretty much just waited. We were told that after Justin showed up, they were going to bring the guests in one by one, and then after everyone was inside they would bring us in to skate. Remember, this is supposed to be a private, invite only event. There was supposed to be 50-60 fans there. Instead, when we got outside, there were roughly 300 white bitches overflowing into and across the street, all going wild. So much so that NYPD and the fire marshal showed up and shut the whole event down after an hour because the people outside were blocking traffic and breaking the fire code, BEFORE we even got the chance to get back inside to skate and meet him! To make a long story short, Bieber showed up, hated the venue because it was too small and too crowded, left after about an hour and the shit got shut down.
    lame, but sounds like an exact account of what happened. Too bad we just couldnt get him giving fluckit the finger lol.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

doug brown ftw
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420