Morning fluckit,

So, yesterday I was presented with one of the most hilarious opportunities of my entire life. There's a this board company called Outbreak Skateboards that hooks me up, and the manager texted me asking me what I'm doing the night of the 16th. I say nothing, and he asks if I want to skate with a celebrity. Naturally, I respond with an "lol no way who." This dude tells me I'm gonna laugh, and then tells me that he was asked to make custom decks for Bieber, who's having a private, invite only party in SOHO (a section of manhattan for you dern foreigners). They told him that because he made the decks he can come to the show and bring anyone from the team to skate and chill with Justin, which brings us to where we are now. if you have anything you want me to ask him, say do, anything, let me know. I will of course update this thread after the event.

ps here's a link to outbreak's site: http://www.outbreakboards.com/

TL;DR: I get to skate with pussy boy Justin Bieber on nov 16th, how should I go about it?

p.p.s: Dude totally smokes weed so main goal #1 is rip a fat doobie with him. I've also never "gone skiing" but if somehow the Bieb's is in possession of some ski passes I may just hit the slopes.