Thread: Fallout 4 (try to avoid spoilers)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I love almost everything about the game so far, haven't gotten into the story besides the first thing you discovered because it's the introduction.

They shouldn't have thrown out the skills system though, that was disappointing, normally put my intelligence to 9 and instantly look for the bobble head because it provided the most points you could add to your skills when you leveled up, but that has no purpose in this game. So I just left my intelligence at a 4, the building/crafting mechanic is fucking sweet. I get the feeling one of their DLCs is going to add parts/pieces to this and I'm stoked to see what they add to it, but maybe they won't. Already bought the season pass so I'm getting whatever the hell they put out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

yeah, im gonna grab the season pass. im waiting to grab it until we're closer to a release date for dlc, tho. this game is addictive. im trying to decide which perks i want so i know which skills to upgrade.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

It's epic.

ive been farming and selling and just stockpiling ammo. im grabbin all types of ammo but those damn .44 and .50 rounds are scarce

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Also, for everyone getting frustrated at the adhesive rarity, ingridients for adhesive can be farmed at your base, allowing for a free flow of adhesive for modding uses.

If anyone wants to know how, lemme know and I will state the things and steps needed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    Also, for everyone getting frustrated at the adhesive rarity, ingridients for adhesive can be farmed at your base, allowing for a free flow of adhesive for modding uses.

If anyone wants to know how, lemme know and I will state the things and steps needed.
    Duct tape and Wonderglue are everywhere brah, no shortage here, I need a lot of fucking copper though. Trying to light up your settlements is a bitch.
    Even if you just wanted one light, it would take around 10 copper to do so, generator, pylon, wires, then the light itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

People should use the ps4 or xbone game capture to show what they have built. Mine sucks.

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"