Thread: Trailer

Default Trailer

Here we go ! I wish I got a proper trailer to show you but...less now is more then.
    It's gonna be hard time to keep the video away from the daylight until first of december.

Enjoy !

...beautiful! Cant wait for the video...!
    !!!

XBL
    emericaridr11

Bring It!

XBL
    crni1976

The Master of Cinematography. You gotz skillz boyyy

Awful Awfuls!

damn that was sick... fuckin hyped for your part! what did you use to record this it looks sick

Ahoy thanks boys ! Like I said i'm gonna struggle to keep the part off the webs that long

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    damn that was sick... fuckin hyped for your part! what did you use to record this it looks sick
    Good to hear that ! Since I don't own a capcard I'm using my videocamera pointed on tv screen. When you do it properly and with care you'll get such a good quality and almost none of moiré. But of course you'll lose some of the sound quality. I spent quite a while discovering the best camera position and settings for this so i'm glad you liked the quality.

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    Ahoy thanks boys ! Like I said i'm gonna struggle to keep the part off the webs that long

Good to hear that ! Since I don't own a capcard I'm using my videocamera pointed on tv screen. When you do it properly and with care you'll get such a good quality and almost none of moiré. But of course you'll lose some of the sound quality. I spent quite a while discovering the best camera position and settings for this so i'm glad you liked the quality.
    wtf bro i honestly thought it was a cap card hahahah well if you add some real skate sounds no one will be able to tell that its a cam corder

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    wtf bro i honestly thought it was a cap card hahahah well if you add some real skate sounds no one will be able to tell that its a cam corder
    Hahaha yeah man I know ! I was totally blown away when I realized the quality is actually this good. Just added a color correction and soft sharpening and voila.
    It's actually going to be skate 2 video with skate 3 sounds as it was 100times easier to find fitting skate 3 sounds than skate 2 sounds from my archive. Let's see if people get mindfucked for that

XBL
    TheDietTea

Rad wiltz! I'll be in NY next weekend but I'll be able to stream fluckits latest from a legit setup. Looking forward to this.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

this might be the first time anyone has been successfully able to hype a skate 3 solo with a trailer

can't wait

B)

Amateur Flucker
    PSN
    Valleyboy420

Hyped, quality looks great.