Thread: Why is it every time i watch a S3 video i gotta see this cunts face.

PSN
    liltemp666

Default Why is it every time i watch a S3 video i gotta see this cunts face.

Seriously, am i the only one that gets madly annoyed by this guys face?

Steam
    Psychomis1
    PSN
    Psychomis
    XBL
    Anarkokos, Anarkokos2

Isnt it the youtubers own face?

I always see pewdiepie and some other guy on mine. These videos all have the same copy/pasteable title like "funny skate 3 moments" or "epic skate 3 glitches."
    Thanks tho man made me laugh more than I should have.

Steam
    Psychomis1
    PSN
    Psychomis
    XBL
    Anarkokos, Anarkokos2

Ahh I get it now. You watch s3 videos and youtube suggests those "Funny skate 3 glitch montage funny as hell moments" and his face pops up everytime. I thought you were watching his videos and couldnt stand his face

PSN
    liltemp666

Yea everytime i watch a video from here i go to the YT page so i can watch it fullscreen and those two videos always pop up, idk why but he just has one of those faces that i really really want to kick.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

You mostly find those sorts of cunts when you search for Skate 3-videos on YouTube, therefore I only watch the people I'm subscribed to and here on Fluckit. And sometimes I go to Albert's channel just to dislike every video

PSN
    liltemp666

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
    I always see pewdiepie and some other guy on mine. These videos all have the same copy/pasteable title like "funny skate 3 moments" or "epic skate 3 glitches."
    Thanks tho man made me laugh more than I should have.
    The amount of pure shit that comes from major youtubers is pretty depressing tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    You mostly find those sorts of cunts when you search for Skate 3-videos on YouTube, therefore I only watch the people I'm subscribed to and here on Fluckit. And sometimes I go to Albert's channel just to dislike every video
    Honestly the only s3 videos i can watch are the ones from here. I probably have over 2500+ hours on S3, so watching someone else play it is boring as fuck.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Quote Originally Posted by TrashBoy View Post
    Honestly the only s3 videos i can watch are the ones from here. I probably have over 2500+ hours on S3, so watching someone else play it is boring as fuck.
    Same here, I get so frustrated when I see people playing it and sucking so hard. "Dude, how can't you grind that?! You're playing on easy for fuck sake!"

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    Same here, I get so frustrated when I see people playing it and sucking so hard. "Dude, how can't you grind that?! You're playing on easy for fuck sake!"
    I bet you guys all have tried getting a friend into skate and then he proceeds to only do 50-50s and willys on curbs by running into them.. I gave up on that because I can't bare to watch that for more than 10 minutes haha.

As for the original post, If you've ever watched any of that cunts' videos, that's the reason they're there in your suggested videos. I absolutely detest the new way of personal suggestions and commercials by way of cookies, it never works because you've either just watched one shitty video of the dude they're suggesting for you or you've already the video they're suggesting.. same for commercials you've either been to the website only once or you've been on the website many a times and they're showing ads for stuff you've already bought

XBL
    SKATAN 81

thankfuly i have not the problem it only happens when you click at the youtuber video onece ..once yo did that his shit pops up all the time .. but i have to see other shit like this ... A LOT

DONT watch one of those omg their awful dude