Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fallout 4 (SPOILERS THREAD)

i literally just replied to you in chatbox right before i saw your reply in here, haha. but yeah, i need to get back into the game and far harbor definitely got me motivated. i like the look of the first two dlcs also.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    who grabbed the season pass? i was on the fence since i haven't played in a while but i want the far harbor so i copped the pass before it goes up to $50 since it's only $5 more than the harbor by itself. there's gonna be a bunch of free mods coming, too. supposedly ps4 gets the mods like a month after the xblock.
    i bought it with the game, was worth it fasho. if youre on xbox get it, or steam
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

DLC news makes me really want to pop this back in. never did fully upgrade my power armor...
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    i bought it with the game, was worth it fasho. if youre on xbox get it, or steam
    i grabbed it a few nights ago when i got n++. i was gonna get it when i got the game at launch but it was so far away that i waited and forgot about it. im glad they gave us some time to still pay the original $30 price

XBL
    TheDietTea

Fallout 4 has been off and on for me.. feels more challenging this time. Dying more.
    That got me thinking, how do you get supplies?
    Aid and Ammo mainly.. Seems to be gone so fast.
    I have a ton of Junk, Weapons and Clothing but nowhere to sell it in bulk? No place to buy in bulk either?
    Normally I wouldn't care to just run on what is around but Enemies seem tougher, need more supplies.

@antwan start farming and build some water purifiers. you can sell the water and extra food to buy whatever you want. when you sell items, you can choose how many to sell - if that's what you mean by bulk. i sell 100s of bottles of water at a time.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I have resources in sanctuary, didn't know about the water bit though.
    That might be a solution for health.. water heals a bit.
    I've got a ton of weapons and armor and crap I was going to sell but there's only so much I can sell to one person before their caps are gone.
    Pretty sure it was the same way in the other games but I just haven't come across that many people yet.
    I think carla and the farmer settlement might be the only people I can trade with, I did just ally with the robots but I've got a TON of crap haha.

you need to go to diamond city. water is worth more as money than as a healer. you can grow stuff to make shit to heal you, or trade water for it. i use water as currency. if i take all of their caps ill just trade them water bottles for any stuff they have that i need or want.

anyone get automatron yet? north america ps4 gets it later today. everywhere else and every other platform got it at midnight

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    anyone get automatron yet? north america ps4 gets it later today. everywhere else and every other platform got it at midnight
    I'll hop on soon and download it, although I'm not that excited about this month's dlc. I look forward to the arena/settlement one a lot more, then obviously point harbor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I'll hop on soon and download it, although I'm not that excited about this month's dlc. I look forward to the arena/settlement one a lot more, then obviously point harbor.
    yeah far harbor is what really hooked me, but they all look like they'll have something ill like.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I've had a chance to get into Fallout 4 pretty regularly, about a day and a half into the game.
    I was playing Destiny but Abruptly needed The Taken King haha.. I'll buy that eventually I'm sure.
    Nah, but some real hype around here is always nice.
    It is a sneak peak at Mods, due very soon for Xbox One and a little later for PS4.
    https://mods.bethesda.net/#en/workshop/fallout4
    So I guess what I wonder is, are they cross platform?
    If not I hope creators are enticed to release other versions.. there are some really cool looking ones for PC so far.

edit: I saw it on the site.. cross platform "possibilities" ?
    I think PC might be able to handle a bit more, it sounds a little sketchy now that I think on it.
    meh.. thoughts?
    Last edited by Antwan; 05-27-2016 at 06:11 AM.

console mods have to be approved by Sony and/or microsoft. the majority of mods will not be available on console. nothing we can do about it. hope won't help.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Damn.. I didn't read that anywhere. Where did you hear it goes through the platform companies emmit? I was assuming it was a use at your own risk, uninstall if it doesn't work kind of deal. Yeah.. I doubt Microsoft has but one person for this job hahah. We'll have a good amount of mods in a few years if what you say is true. I have to think that's wrong though, you can't have a release date for consoles if nothing is coming to consoles. Release date is end of May for Xbox by the way.

the amount of stuff you discern that i don't actually type or imply is astounding. we will have mods. we will have mods that have been approved for the family-centric console audience. we will miss out on a lot of mods for various reasons. considering consoles never get mods, i don't mind.

edit: where have you ever gotten the impression that anyone can put whatever they want up on microsoft or sonys network, for their respective consoles?

XBL
    TheDietTea

I know you're anonymous but damn dude. I feel like you're always saying something shitty in response to my posts.
    Yeah, I imply my own thoughts and haven't read into this as much as others.
    Welcome to a conversation.

Anyone still playing? I haven't checked out the pc mods recently. (I'm about halfway into Far Harbor, still haven't touched Nuka World, haha.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Blazing a Trail

I actually just picked this up for the ps4... I like it much better then f3 and fnv.. mainly because of the upgraded shooting and downgrade speak thingy lol

XBL
    TheDietTea

Fallout 4 is pretty damn good, I still need to finish it.
    I used to finish every game I had, now I have several mid way or a 4th of the way through haha.
    Fallout 3 is one of the best RPGs I have ever played personally. Nothing was ever presented like it again, even it's "sequels" felt off. A sort of Slightly futuristic ODE to less modern text RPGs.
    I can honestly say I liked 3 more than any of them.
    Though they are all pretty good.
    Part Nostalgic Biased I guess, Quite a few RPGs on last gen felt older and I really enjoyed playing the ones not so focused on graphics.
    At times it can feel like games try a bit to hard to push the envelope on graphic tech, and forget to dive into the depth of gameplay development.