Thread: Fallout 4 (SPOILERS THREAD)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    luft, what ammo does the bigboy take? ive been thinkin about buyin that. i haven't played in over a week (i burned myself out farming and selling water) but im about to get back into it.
    Mini nukes, good luck making that last, especially if it fires two at a time, I've got about 30 in total from my entire play time so far, that would be gone so fast, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

oh damn, i forgot i saw that at arturo's when i was looking at the big boy. i don't have any and haven't seen any yet so im just gonna wait and buy that thing if i get some ammo for it. fuckin mini nukes

edit: i have over 140 fusion cores. does power armor use a specific weapon/round? im thinkin either the 5mm or 10mm. i don't know if you can use whatever weapon you want in power armor or if it has a built in weapon. if it only uses the one weapon, im gonna try to gather as much of that ammo as i can and go roamin in my Gizmoduck suit
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 12-03-2015 at 08:48 AM.

you can use any weapon in power armor. except maybe unarmed weapons. i think i remember reading you cant use a power fist with power armor - which really sucks.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

sweet. thanks hypnotoad.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Mini nukes, good luck making that last, especially if it fires two at a time, I've got about 30 in total from my entire play time so far, that would be gone so fast, haha.
    It fires two projectiles but only costs one mini nuke. It's a legendary buff, so it doesn't apply to logic. I had about 70 when I started using it, I just save it for boss-type enemies. The easiest way to get them is to find Super Mutant Suiciders, and snipe them dead before they can explode. They'll leave behind a mini nuke every time.

And yea, the only weapon you can't use in power armor is fist weapons. However, you can upgrade the arms of your power armor to do extra unarmed damage.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

I got to that point and one on hand I was excited to see Liberty Prime again, but on the other hand it reminded me just how much Fallout 4 seems to be trying *really* hard to lean on Fallout 3's success instead of just being another good Fallout game (why is it that like, 60% of everyone in the commonwealth is from the Capital Wasteland?). While I love Liberty Prime, I really feel he should've stayed in Fallout 3 and been left alone.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

XBL
    TheDietTea

So how do/did you guys like Fallout 4?
    I've had it for a few weeks but just now getting into it.
    Did you know you can scan an area in VATs and shoot traps from a distance?