Thread: Fallout 4 (SPOILERS THREAD)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    anyone get automatron yet? north america ps4 gets it later today. everywhere else and every other platform got it at midnight
    I'll hop on soon and download it, although I'm not that excited about this month's dlc. I look forward to the arena/settlement one a lot more, then obviously point harbor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I'll hop on soon and download it, although I'm not that excited about this month's dlc. I look forward to the arena/settlement one a lot more, then obviously point harbor.
    yeah far harbor is what really hooked me, but they all look like they'll have something ill like.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I've had a chance to get into Fallout 4 pretty regularly, about a day and a half into the game.
    I was playing Destiny but Abruptly needed The Taken King haha.. I'll buy that eventually I'm sure.
    Nah, but some real hype around here is always nice.
    It is a sneak peak at Mods, due very soon for Xbox One and a little later for PS4.
    https://mods.bethesda.net/#en/workshop/fallout4
    So I guess what I wonder is, are they cross platform?
    If not I hope creators are enticed to release other versions.. there are some really cool looking ones for PC so far.

edit: I saw it on the site.. cross platform "possibilities" ?
    I think PC might be able to handle a bit more, it sounds a little sketchy now that I think on it.
    meh.. thoughts?
    Last edited by Antwan; 05-27-2016 at 06:11 AM.

console mods have to be approved by Sony and/or microsoft. the majority of mods will not be available on console. nothing we can do about it. hope won't help.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Damn.. I didn't read that anywhere. Where did you hear it goes through the platform companies emmit? I was assuming it was a use at your own risk, uninstall if it doesn't work kind of deal. Yeah.. I doubt Microsoft has but one person for this job hahah. We'll have a good amount of mods in a few years if what you say is true. I have to think that's wrong though, you can't have a release date for consoles if nothing is coming to consoles. Release date is end of May for Xbox by the way.

the amount of stuff you discern that i don't actually type or imply is astounding. we will have mods. we will have mods that have been approved for the family-centric console audience. we will miss out on a lot of mods for various reasons. considering consoles never get mods, i don't mind.

edit: where have you ever gotten the impression that anyone can put whatever they want up on microsoft or sonys network, for their respective consoles?

XBL
    TheDietTea

I know you're anonymous but damn dude. I feel like you're always saying something shitty in response to my posts.
    Yeah, I imply my own thoughts and haven't read into this as much as others.
    Welcome to a conversation.