Thread: Custom Vigs

Default Custom Vigs

I don't know if anyone thinks this is a good idea but it just popped into my head and I can't get rid of it.
    So I would like to make custom 'vigs' for people who don't want to make one or don't want to make one.
    I'll make vigs for HD and SD. Simply don't leave hate if this a dumb I'm just wondering if this is a good idea or not.

Pce - sad

XBL
    emericaridr11

plenty of people like the vigs, the problem I have with it is this.... people only like to use the ones that have no detail, only a circle of black
    and if you look close at vigs they normally have a slight blue or purple tint around the fisheye part... people always leave this detail out

just no simple black circle, vigs have more than that going on

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    plenty of people like the vigs, the problem I have with it is this.... people only like to use the ones that have no detail, only a circle of black
    and if you look close at vigs they normally have a slight blue or purple tint around the fisheye part... people always leave this detail out

just no simple black circle, vigs have more than that going on
    i added bluee

So basically i will be putting free vigs on this thread for people to use for free usally for the SD capture cams but ill try an HD vigs. So check back soon