Thread: 360 Flip Tips - Help Me!!

XBL
    emericaridr11

Default 360 Flip Tips - Help Me!!

after my surgery I can finally skate again, so so so fun... kickflip master
    but I cant get tre flips down, I have a few problems and Im hoping some of you dudes have some tips for me

I have and am continuing to watch any and every tutorial on youtube to see how everyone does them
    I could never get tre flips, but I'm motivated to stomp them bitches now (as a kid I just gave up and moved onto fs flips)

-

I am having troubles getting them to flip all the way without hitting the ground some (or getting the full kicky rotation, 3 shove is no problem)
    and having troubles landing them when they do flip all the way, always ends up with my back foot on the nose of the deck

if y'all have suggestions/tips/videos that helped you out, HOOK IT UP!!
    I must get tre flips on lock

-

if not just ignore this thread
    CHEERS

One common mistake that I constantly see the guys at the park make that can't tre yet, is they just assume where the board is going to land after it rotates.
    Just watch the board as it flips and follow it, rather then guessing where it will end up.
    You might land primo, it might take forever to let it fully rotate because it hits your feet mid-flip, it takes a lot of practice.
    I've had days where it'll take me 20, or so, tries to finally land a tre, but I generally get one within the first five attempts.
    I can film a few of my own for you, if you think that will help you at all?

I'm useless in the popping department though, I can't teach that for shit, but maybe the advice on landing I gave will help.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 12-09-2015 at 10:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    emericaridr11

cheers derk, I know practice makes perfect... but I will stomp these suckers next skate session
    this video was a decent one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgXP1ZeNNrI

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

Look at braille skateboarding on YouTube they give great tutorials that are very detailed.
    L8 Media

Team Avid

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastskateboard1 View Post
    Look at braille skateboarding on YouTube they give great tutorials that are very detailed.
    guess you didnt see my post above.... already on it
    cheers though

I should mention that I do skate with my nose as my tail

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

all power on the back foot!!! i dont land em often, but the ones i do are always the ones where i put the most power on my scoop. flips fast and then you put both feet on it. It's a lot like an impossible (or at least the average impossible, where the board wraps sorta sideways), where instead of letting the board go free you keep a foot on it to hold it. if you let an impossible scoop out itself without keeping feet on it, it flips, although usually goes for a 540 since the way you scoop is more pop than scoop, and 360 flip is almost all scoop
    STREET
    BEERZ