Thread: HD PVR Hauppauge for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

XBL
    emericaridr11

proper price point, may I ask why you are selling? just curious, Im not interested I actually bought a Gaming Edition myself and took it back the same day (didnt like my mac as much as my old one did)

XBL
    TheDietTea

Are you shipping from Germany? Would be a good thing to know. S&H.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    proper price point, may I ask why you are selling? just curious, Im not interested I actually bought a Gaming Edition myself and took it back the same day (didnt like my mac as much as my old one did)
    i orderd a elgato hd 60 fps today because the xbox one recorder sucks ass and takes ages to upload ... thats the reasone since i have the xbox one ....

the turning point was capturing vol.9 in 60fps .. i used a very old usb Extension cord this time because i had to capture the footy from 4 accounts on my xbox 360 and i want to do that from my couch .. what i did not realised was that the usb Extension cord was soo fuckd up that it got me malfunction file´s ... they playd well on my pc but i could not drag and drop to my vegas ... converting was not successful ...

so i tryed again with out the extension cord and all was nice like it used to be .. surched on ebay for a new usb extension cord .. and just lookd up the elgato and sayd fuckit i want this thing anyways .. so i orderd ... I assure you the pvr works proper it was all about my old extension cord .

oh by the way the50 bucks is a special price for the flucks .. if no one buys it here .. i sell it on ebay for 80$ the price here in germany for a used one is around 80 euro ( 90-100$ )
    Last edited by HCH Media; 01-05-2016 at 12:52 PM.