Thread: HD PVR Hauppauge for sale

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Default HD PVR Hauppauge for sale

hi im selling my PVR for 50 bucks if anyone is interested just PM me
    Last edited by HCH Media; 01-05-2016 at 05:23 AM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

proper price point, may I ask why you are selling? just curious, Im not interested I actually bought a Gaming Edition myself and took it back the same day (didnt like my mac as much as my old one did)

XBL
    TheDietTea

Are you shipping from Germany? Would be a good thing to know. S&H.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    proper price point, may I ask why you are selling? just curious, Im not interested I actually bought a Gaming Edition myself and took it back the same day (didnt like my mac as much as my old one did)
    i orderd a elgato hd 60 fps today because the xbox one recorder sucks ass and takes ages to upload ... thats the reasone since i have the xbox one ....

the turning point was capturing vol.9 in 60fps .. i used a very old usb Extension cord this time because i had to capture the footy from 4 accounts on my xbox 360 and i want to do that from my couch .. what i did not realised was that the usb Extension cord was soo fuckd up that it got me malfunction file´s ... they playd well on my pc but i could not drag and drop to my vegas ... converting was not successful ...

so i tryed again with out the extension cord and all was nice like it used to be .. surched on ebay for a new usb extension cord .. and just lookd up the elgato and sayd fuckit i want this thing anyways .. so i orderd ... I assure you the pvr works proper it was all about my old extension cord .

oh by the way the50 bucks is a special price for the flucks .. if no one buys it here .. i sell it on ebay for 80$ the price here in germany for a used one is around 80 euro ( 90-100$ )
    Last edited by HCH Media; 01-05-2016 at 12:52 PM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

oh by the way when one of you is from the usa its 50$+14$ ..

for the euro guys its 50 euro but the shipping is included

i rather give it to some one here .. so i have to use of watching more nice videos ..

instead of selling it to a random on ebay ... so if one of you really wants it .. lets talk