Thread: need London skate spots

Default need London skate spots

howdy!
    some buddy's and I are going on a skate trip to Europe next week and I was trying to find spots but having a hard time.
    So if your from the London area or from Haderslev, denamark and know of some sweet spots I would like to hear about them.
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

PSN
    kieranroden10

yo yo yo londons chill for skating you just need to look hard. I suggest start at southbank and asking around, you should be told about st.pauls, royal oak (and bay 66), These are a few and I'll edit later with more
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

ask people at skateparks what goods spots to hit. also google maps sometimes works (i dont live in london i just would do this if i did)

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

that skatespots app dont work out there? regardless, what i do when im in a new city is i remember where im staying and basically get lost around the city to find spots. london seems pretty dense, but its definitely rougher than most other cities. South bank seems like a good hub to meet locals, so definitely get out there and make some friends

edit: if you wanna get lost out there, make sure you talk with someone and figure out what the gnarly areas are so you dont end up in a place you dont wanna be. I did that when i was in San Diego, and it saved my neck from ending up in cholo land
    STREET
    BEERZ

PSN
    kieranroden10

Just remembered...go on the slam city skates website and theyve got a spot guide, also try and make a trip to the shop in Covent garden, most chill shop.

Good luck with the search
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

thank you all for the advice.
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters