Thread: "Almost every comment on EA's Instagram is "Skate 4""

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN
    SolidMojo

Default "Almost every comment on EA's Instagram is "Skate 4""

Fun read at Eurogamer, http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ram-is-skate-4

Personally I wouldn't mind a new Skate game but I'm not holding my breath. And considering their choice of videos I registered and dropped a link to fluckit in their comments section.
    The taste of metal, Disintegrator.

i wish the market for skating games was large enough for them to have some competition. as it stands, tony hawk has no competition in the arcade style skating and skate had none in the realistic style skating. for tony hawk it meant they could release broken half-ass games and people would buy them anyway. for skate it meant that ea could treat the customers like shit regarding servers, etc. because their revenue wasnt high enough for them to give a shit when they have plenty of other franchise make them a lot more money for less output. i wish blackbox was giving thps money and time, but not enough people like games you have to learn how to play...that's how konami can treat kojima like shit while they go make bullshit mobile games.

ill hope for the best tho, mojo

this is a good push

they surely must see this

go spam them

I'd like to know how this trend got started, maybe just a few guys started doing it and it just built up to what it is now, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Awful Awfuls!

After seeing the article, I‘m torn. It’s nice to know there’s plenty of people who want to see another version of Skate, even though I’m not holding my breath like others around here. However, looking at the photos in the article, it reminds me of all the people who go to YouTube to leave a comment about GTA on a video of a song found in GTA. Other than this article, I don’t think I have seen that before for this game, which leads to my skepticism.

On one hand, the comments about Skate 4 could be coming from people who love the game and legitimately want it to happen, be it they play it realistically or are in it for the challenges and moving the story along, if there is one.
    On the other hand, some of these comments could be coming from people who are fans of Rise Skating, who have talked about Skate 4 ad nauseum when they’re not making tricklining, realistic or recruitment videos.

PewDiePie and Jelly come to mind too, but Rise really sticks out. It’s hard to believe someone is a fan of Skate if they’re listening to certain people who shall remain nameless.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I don't care who is spamming them if it means a new game. So long as the old team is put back on it I wouldnt have a doubt I'd find a way to use it for many years. However I am speaking Theoretically of course.