Thread: Where my OG Fluckit/ Skate homies at?

Default Where my OG Fluckit/ Skate homies at?

Out of boredom at work I decided to check out Fluckit again, and hella nostalgic to see all the stuff I've been doing on this forum in high school (my thoughts right now are "wow.. what was wrong with me back then" haha), especially since everyone's been spamming EA with Skate 4 comments in Instagram, meaning a possible return of Skate 4 as well as me getting into it again.

I've been a part of the fluckit forum since the first Skate game and the creation of this forum by Get Stoked (Stokenstein I think right now?). To add on to this nostalgia, where are the OG fluckers at? I'm mostly sure that everyone still has the same forum handles as like 5-8 so years ago.

welcome back, definitely stick around!

welcome back. it's not as active as it once was but there's still some heads here from way back.

What's up!

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Still here, just lurkin' more than anything. Tried to hook the 360 up awhile ago but didn't have any component cables for the PVR.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gospel According to Roc
    Roccityroller: all hail, for here i am, thy master
    Roccityroller: and unto my people i say, let there be eight wheels
    Roccityroller: and replay editors
    Roccityroller: and thus it was written, all of skatefluckit came to thy roccity and asked "what for ist 'realistic' thy lord"
    Roccityroller: and thy lord responded, "my people, get drunk and have fun, for thus is the rollerblade"
    Roccityroller: and the people rejoiced and provided the roccity with gifts of alcohol and illicit drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    Still here, just lurkin' more than anything. Tried to hook the 360 up awhile ago but didn't have any component cables for the PVR.
    I still got my 360 boxed away, and my PS3 sit's in the living room as a Blu Ray player practically, since I have an Xbox One and PS4 now. Been debating on picking Skate 3 up though, since I've never bought it yet ha.

Don't Worry, Be Happy

I lurk a lot here but I'm still reading post