Thread: Skate 2 "Rotten" Clips Mini

Default Skate 2 "Rotten" Clips Mini

An update for my capture card software reset my settings without me knowing, so I can't use these with other ones.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

nothing in this video fits together double blunt slides don't match with the song the huge treflip at 0.50 and right after a super low 50-50 , most of the tricks look like random button mashing and when you did "something" you just take it .

... im not saying you should stop .. but this makes me think i should stop making videos

It was either never use any of these clips or show them, I can't use them with anything else.
    With that said, I think I did a pretty good job making the best of an unfortunate situation.
    If someone doesn't like the song or the clip order or anything like that I don't have a problem with it, a lot of people don't even like how I play the game, which is also completely fine.
    My problem is I don't get how I just supposedly fuck around and then happen to land something and think "oh yeah that's really good" "oh yeah that's a banger m8, havin that."
    I think that these are good clips, and would all of them have made it into the next thing I make? Probably not. Does that mean I should have just deleted them and carried on? No, some of these took me a long time to get and they're worth showing.
    I don't like to reply to this stuff but I have to say something when tricks I put a lot of time into are just called "button mashing."

XBL
    TheDietTea

Aye that was fire bruh
    good stuff