Steam
    None
    PSN
    None
    XBL
    DocoSerrr
    Wii
    None

Was in the middle of building this and cap crashed!! Amateur mistake I forgot to fill the prop meter! , hopefully I'll have this remade in a few days has anyone remade it yet?
    Legacy!!

XBL
    SKATAN 81

i NEVER fill the prob meter , just save every 2-3 steps and your good . and nah i dont think that anyone made this spot b4 in skate 3 because most people here stick to realism so there is not really a point for building this spot to olli .... and the other thing is i dont think you can build this in a cap and have a decent look of it ..

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    i NEVER fill the prob meter , just save every 2-3 steps and your good . and nah i dont think that anyone made this spot b4 in skate 3 because most people here stick to realism so there is not really a point for building this spot to olli .... and the other thing is i dont think you can build this in a cap and have a decent look of it ..
    we fill the prop meter to lower the timeline length, I understand it cuts down on freezing too but this is Never why I filled the prop meter.... it was to get a proper timeline length

also I think this could be made just fine like, we dont have light colored bricks but other than that this Can be done damn good like

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Timeline?? Like in the replay Editor ? Can you please explane that ? I dont Understand what the prob. Have to do with the Timeline . ???? .. And what is the use of a Short Timeline ? ��
    Last edited by HCH Media; 02-18-2016 at 10:49 AM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    Timeline?? Like in the replay Editor ? Can you please explane that ? I dont Understand what the prob. Have to do with the Timeline . ???? .. And what is the use of a Short Timeline ? ��
    for some reason if you have the prop meter full your timeline will be at give or take 45 seconds at the longest.... if you dont have the prop meter full your timeline will go to 90 seconds + (like it does in freeskate)

the reason for a shorter timeline is to make filming easier... with the 90sec timeline you cannot put markers as close together as you could with say a 30 sec timeline (both have the same amount of space on the visual timeline, 90secs vs 45 secs on that "space" covers much more space per marker making it harder to film the way you want

hope I worded it so it makes sense to you

Minglin'
    Steam
    None
    PSN
    None
    XBL
    DocoSerrr
    Wii
    None

It seems to freeze after 20mins or so if i don't have the prop meter filled (not saying this is the case for everyone) I've started again and made sure I've saved this one
    Legacy!!