Thread: The Lyon 25 set WIP thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    wrayayrton

bahahahahah maybe?

Actually i've made a modestly sizeable sum of money with 3ds max already, and there is no watermark on exports if you use different exporters than the default one. 3DS Max is 1500$ so I'll just keep right on doing what I'm doing and once I've made enough to not worry about if the bills are going to be paid or not then I'll buy a license. Usually studios have many licenses for their desired 3d suite on machines in house. I'm just a stoner sitting at home making simple bullshit so I doubt they'll come after me. once it starts to stack, I'm not going to forget who gave me the tools I needed to make that happen. I don't sell .max models online and I don't usually work on large multi-animator projects unless it's with other students. (I'm not even a student anymore)

here's the next update. I'll probably have the scene finished today (remarkably easy shift this morning) and i have tomorrow off to animate it.

as for "my game"

I have been in contact with daniel zeller, creator of Skate Lines 2 for android, who seems to very much enjoy my animations. At this point if everything goes as according to plan, I will become an animator for his team, making his game and my game unified into what will become an even better game. I'm hoping he lets me change a few things about the animations and explains the system to me, but this is a game I can definitely get behind, and if the Lyon isn't part of it already then it should be.

oh heres another update
    Last edited by wrayayrton; 02-15-2016 at 11:16 AM. Reason: forgot the update