Thread: The Lyon 25 set WIP thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wrayayrton View Post

finished the first animation! here's 3 previews. guess what trick it is and I'll post the first whole anim here (of many more to come this spot is fun to animate on)
    thats a hardflip

Steam
    wrayayrton

yep!

I'm planning a nollie, 360 flip, boneless, and possibly a kickflip or a heelflip as well, this is a preview for yall only of the first anim so dont show this to anyone. just wait till i finish all of them. also let me know any tricks youd wanna see as i'm always open to suggestions

Minglin'
    Steam
    None
    PSN
    None
    XBL
    DocoSerrr
    Wii
    None

That looks dope as! Good job man
    Legacy!!

Minglin'

wow this is so good

Minglin'
    Steam
    None
    PSN
    None
    XBL
    DocoSerrr
    Wii
    None

Was in the middle of building this and cap crashed!! Amateur mistake I forgot to fill the prop meter! , hopefully I'll have this remade in a few days has anyone remade it yet?
    Legacy!!

XBL
    SKATAN 81

i NEVER fill the prob meter , just save every 2-3 steps and your good . and nah i dont think that anyone made this spot b4 in skate 3 because most people here stick to realism so there is not really a point for building this spot to olli .... and the other thing is i dont think you can build this in a cap and have a decent look of it ..

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    i NEVER fill the prob meter , just save every 2-3 steps and your good . and nah i dont think that anyone made this spot b4 in skate 3 because most people here stick to realism so there is not really a point for building this spot to olli .... and the other thing is i dont think you can build this in a cap and have a decent look of it ..
    we fill the prop meter to lower the timeline length, I understand it cuts down on freezing too but this is Never why I filled the prop meter.... it was to get a proper timeline length

also I think this could be made just fine like, we dont have light colored bricks but other than that this Can be done damn good like