to be honest im not going to individually re render out each and every one of these scenes and reupload the video just to fix that, however that's more a fault of the bad rig than the animation. the toe bone on the skeleton really doesnt affect very much of the foot so you cant tell the foot is bending, and the way 3ds max does stuff it sometimes automatically adjusts heel position if your planted/sliding key is set on the toe (rather than heel) and you bend the knee. I'll try to pay more attention to that in the future though, I've never ollied down anything higher than 3 stairs and i always land on the balls of my feet rather than my heels.

if you look at the very last animation, I'm using a new higher-polygon character model that has better looking feet, and perhaps an animation with him down my lyon set you will like better! but if that bothered you too much you dont have to call it "nice" if you don't mean it! I will keep right on making them and I'm sure I'll do something along the way that genuinely impresses you.