Thread: The Lyon 25 set WIP thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    wrayayrton

without further adieu, here's Animation vs. The Lyon

I may make a second one. I have a 4th animation about half done but I ran out of song so I capped this video here.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

"nice" but can you please fix the back foot ? landing on the toes would brake the foot immediately . the foot positions are like landing a flatground trick . totaly impossible to land something over 10 stairs this way

Steam
    wrayayrton

to be honest im not going to individually re render out each and every one of these scenes and reupload the video just to fix that, however that's more a fault of the bad rig than the animation. the toe bone on the skeleton really doesnt affect very much of the foot so you cant tell the foot is bending, and the way 3ds max does stuff it sometimes automatically adjusts heel position if your planted/sliding key is set on the toe (rather than heel) and you bend the knee. I'll try to pay more attention to that in the future though, I've never ollied down anything higher than 3 stairs and i always land on the balls of my feet rather than my heels.

if you look at the very last animation, I'm using a new higher-polygon character model that has better looking feet, and perhaps an animation with him down my lyon set you will like better! but if that bothered you too much you dont have to call it "nice" if you don't mean it! I will keep right on making them and I'm sure I'll do something along the way that genuinely impresses you.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

lol dude dont get me wrong it was more like could you please fix this in the future and not redo the clip ;-) .. that whole spot and the tricks are extremely sick

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

faith does yo flips!
    STREET
    BEERZ