Thread: do he still make videos?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    again more negative energy from you as usual dude... dude was an innovator people copied his style for years to come after this part dropped. most people who play this game havent even come close to having a style as original as his abd part.
    dude when standards go down the drain i lose all intention to make videos im sitting on a mountain (5profiles) of footy and alot of them are NBD tricks . but when people think stuff like this or a fancy edit is worth more than some one who spend hours , days and months to get a trick done and get like 100 views and 2 comments . while the one with boring footy but popular trendy music that was used a hundred times b4 and the whole thing got hold togeter by a fancy collor edit . and people get allmost 1k views on that . makes me just want to stop making videos because its pointles showing the beauty of colors to a blind man over and over . i know i sound like a ass lots of times but hey this is my point when i say this video dont deservs 19k when people who actualy got skills get 50 views for there videos and most of them are clicked by me .. .. my point ..... and i think im the good guy by telling when i dont like something because ... most of the bitches straight ignore other people but are not shy enough to dislike it , and dont even have enough balls to say what they dont like ..

by the way your last video is a really good example for filming and edeting is more important than anything elses . imo
    ps i still gave your video a like and fav. because something is allways better than doing nuthing and i respect that .
    Last edited by HCH Media; 03-14-2016 at 10:04 AM.