Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
i think the past 8 months where not enough distance to the game and the community . i just can't see it that way anymore and i dont want to be that guy who is bored of everything he watches im actualy a really hype guy but i barely see anything that hypes me anymore . when i look at this thread there is no way around to say good buy . starting a debate over a fucking lame ass video like this was never my intension . all i can say to this is we spended more time with this thread than the guy makeing the tricks , filming , edeting , and uploading . what equals maybe the time and effort of 1 trick by me . i know this sounds like a dick move by me but the gap of what people think is good and what i think is way to too big . smell you later
I've been in the same boat as you for a long time hch, just recently I commented a little negative on a video because I thought the guy could do better. And the conversation got a little heated and the dude who I was discussing with made me realise there's just no point in discussing anymore, especially now that there's so little videos being made. When there's a good video get hyped, when there's a bad vid, just ignore it. Especially like this one which is almost 7 years old! The game and the tricks being done have progressed and I can say with quite some certainty, I could'nt have done better at the time.