my fav s2 vid lol yes, does this Bob Saget guy still play? I like his footy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDmX9aNnNcQ

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

I like that video too, but I've never seen this "Bob Saget" here on Fluckit and I believe that video there is the only time I've seen that dude.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

lol WTF 19.000 views for warm up tricks O.O i should stop skating ungrindables and just stick to pointless footy ( pointless in a way of not worth filming because you can do this stuff every time you power the console no matter how drunk you are) with boring hippy music

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    lol WTF 19.000 views for warm up tricks O.O i should stop skating ungrindables and just stick to pointless footy ( pointless in a way of not worth filming because you can do this stuff every time you power the console no matter how drunk you are) with boring hippy music
    dude, 0:10 must have taken hours to land, it was so good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    SKATAN 81

the ollie late shuv up the londongap ? really ? lol
    Last edited by HCH Media; 03-14-2016 at 06:20 AM.

Awful Awfuls!

again more negative energy from you as usual dude... dude was an innovator people copied his style for years to come after this part dropped. most people who play this game havent even come close to having a style as original as his abd part.

I agree with zoid about the negative energy hch, it's really either this or the absolute opposite with you, gotta find that balance inbetween man
    Now for the skating I agree with hch.. When I first saw this years ago I immediately disliked the video.. there were two tricks in this whole video that were good, the rest was way too easy.. I just don't see the point of filming these tricks either.. Whether it was because he was an innovator or has a "unique" style, it doesn't matter if the tricks aren't good right? And his abd part isn't any better in my opinion.

The thing I do wanna know is how the fuck does he move those signs?? Never could find an answer to that and the circlejerk that is bks would never ever tell anyone outside of their circle.

the ollie late shuv up the londongap ? really ? lol
    Yes, it was sarcasm, I was agreeing with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    again more negative energy from you as usual dude... dude was an innovator people copied his style for years to come after this part dropped. most people who play this game havent even come close to having a style as original as his abd part.
    dude when standards go down the drain i lose all intention to make videos im sitting on a mountain (5profiles) of footy and alot of them are NBD tricks . but when people think stuff like this or a fancy edit is worth more than some one who spend hours , days and months to get a trick done and get like 100 views and 2 comments . while the one with boring footy but popular trendy music that was used a hundred times b4 and the whole thing got hold togeter by a fancy collor edit . and people get allmost 1k views on that . makes me just want to stop making videos because its pointles showing the beauty of colors to a blind man over and over . i know i sound like a ass lots of times but hey this is my point when i say this video dont deservs 19k when people who actualy got skills get 50 views for there videos and most of them are clicked by me .. .. my point ..... and i think im the good guy by telling when i dont like something because ... most of the bitches straight ignore other people but are not shy enough to dislike it , and dont even have enough balls to say what they dont like ..

by the way your last video is a really good example for filming and edeting is more important than anything elses . imo
    ps i still gave your video a like and fav. because something is allways better than doing nuthing and i respect that .
    Last edited by HCH Media; 03-14-2016 at 10:04 AM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post

The thing I do wanna know is how the fuck does he move those signs?? Never could find an answer to that and the circlejerk that is bks would never ever tell anyone outside of their circle.
    see this is a other thing i really dont like about this skate comunity . you only get help by people you know for some time , the og´s dont talk about how they do anything at all . i had to figure my shit all by my self and dont wait a sec to share it if some one wants to know or has the problem and i see it .. in your case just grab a bench or some object you can move and push the sign with this object . same shit with deactivating resampling in sony vegas people here watch stuff like that for years now and dont tell this simple thing . this is not about all people here , some of the really want this thing to progress and get bigger and better

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    I agree with zoid about the negative energy hch, it's really either this or the absolute opposite with you, gotta find that balance inbetween man
    Now for the skating I agree with hch.. When I first saw this years ago I immediately disliked the video.. there were two tricks in this whole video that were good, the rest was way too easy.. I just don't see the point of filming these tricks either.. Whether it was because he was an innovator or has a "unique" style, it doesn't matter if the tricks aren't good right? And his abd part isn't any better in my opinion.

bob saget was the first and one of the few people to do that sign shit, which is why he is innovative. sure there were a lot of easy tricks, but in 2009 these were all fresh, creative new spots. he interpreted the city in a very unique way for that time and started a lot of trends that carried on for years to come. p.s to move the signs push one of those orange barrier things against the sign and make sure the sign is upside down while you push it around. that way when you get to the object you want to prop it up against you can flip it over and balance it against the surface.

Awful Awfuls!

dude when standards go down the drain i lose all intention to make videos im sitting on a mountain (5profiles) of footy and alot of them are NBD tricks . but when people think stuff like this or a fancy edit is worth more than some one who spend hours , days and months to get a trick done and get like 100 views and 2 comments . while the one with boring footy but popular trendy music that was used a hundred times b4 and the whole thing got hold togeter by a fancy collor edit . and people get allmost 1k views on that . makes me just want to stop making videos because its pointles showing the beauty of colors to a blind man over and over . i know i sound like a ass lots of times but hey this is my point when i say this video dont deservs 19k when people who actualy got skills get 50 views for there videos and most of them are clicked by me .. .. my point ..... and i think im the good guy by telling when i dont like something because ... most of the bitches straight ignore other people but are not shy enough to dislike it , and dont even have enough balls to say what they dont like ..

by the way your last video is a really good example for filming and edeting is more important than anything elses . imo
    ps i still gave your video a like and fav. because something is allways better than doing nuthing and i respect that .
    not saying this video is the greatest of all time at all lol but i still enjoy it and i especially think its a really good video for the time it came out. the reason this kind of music is trendy in the skate community is because of videos like this, as i said this guy was a trend setter. im just paying respect where its due. yes, some really good people dont get the recognition they deserve but it also goes both ways. not all of the highly known videos have boring clips, in fact a lot of them are fucking amazing which is why they are so well known.

as for what you said about my video, are you trying to say that the filming and editing took precedence over the tricks? i worked on that part for much more than a year, worked my ass off for most of the tricks in that video. your opinion tho but trust me when i say this most of those tricks were fuckin hard to do

XBL
    TheDietTea

I've messed with the signs SK8ER.. got my first rock n roll animation on one.
    I'm pretty sure you can drag them but as soon as you knock them over just do the grab and session marker thing. Reset if it freaks out.
    Actually didn't take long to figure out for me haha.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

i think the past 8 months where not enough distance to the game and the community . i just can't see it that way anymore and i dont want to be that guy who is bored of everything he watches im actualy a really hype guy but i barely see anything that hypes me anymore . when i look at this thread there is no way around to say good buy . starting a debate over a fucking lame ass video like this was never my intension . all i can say to this is we spended more time with this thread than the guy makeing the tricks , filming , edeting , and uploading . what equals maybe the time and effort of 1 trick by me . i know this sounds like a dick move by me but the gap of what people think is good and what i think is way to too big . smell you later

cool thanks guys! and about zoids last part, his tricks more than made the part. editing and filming was just the cherry on the oh so delicious cake.

i think the past 8 months where not enough distance to the game and the community . i just can't see it that way anymore and i dont want to be that guy who is bored of everything he watches im actualy a really hype guy but i barely see anything that hypes me anymore . when i look at this thread there is no way around to say good buy . starting a debate over a fucking lame ass video like this was never my intension . all i can say to this is we spended more time with this thread than the guy makeing the tricks , filming , edeting , and uploading . what equals maybe the time and effort of 1 trick by me . i know this sounds like a dick move by me but the gap of what people think is good and what i think is way to too big . smell you later
    I've been in the same boat as you for a long time hch, just recently I commented a little negative on a video because I thought the guy could do better. And the conversation got a little heated and the dude who I was discussing with made me realise there's just no point in discussing anymore, especially now that there's so little videos being made. When there's a good video get hyped, when there's a bad vid, just ignore it. Especially like this one which is almost 7 years old! The game and the tricks being done have progressed and I can say with quite some certainty, I could'nt have done better at the time.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

this made me wondering what i did around that time .

this are my 90 sec from the same time hope you dont mind the bad spelling lol : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nI6WiEPp1k

the come to the darkside part : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uitjL7c9Fo8

and the end of summer dreams part : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRLcuB-p_8k
    Last edited by HCH Media; 03-15-2016 at 07:05 AM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

[QUOTE=Jebotek;177615]summary of this thread

Awful Awfuls!

this made me wondering what i did around that time .

this are my 90 sec from the same time hope you dont mind the bad spelling lol : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nI6WiEPp1k

the come to the darkside part : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uitjL7c9Fo8

and the end of summer dreams part : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRLcuB-p_8k
    damm those vids were so sikkk