Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amateur Flucker
    XBL
    isle
    Wii
    lol

Default Opteka Fishy

i got an opteka 6.5mm fishy lens for my canon 600d but i cant get the quality looking sick, there's something a bit wrong about it and i was wondering if anyone could help me out. i got no problems when im filming long lens, i just need help with the quality when using the fisheye. i can link a clip that i filmed yesterday as an example (still getting used to the really wide angled lens)
    Last edited by zzcoolapcs; 03-20-2016 at 08:39 AM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

i asume its about sharpnes right ? i use a Century MK2 ultra fisheye for my sony HD cam .. do you have the BABY DEATH lense or is it the actual Death lense ? ... some of the older high quallity fisheyes are way too much shaped and the fisheye effect is way to crazy for a digital cam to handle . i used a spacer ring ( distance ring ) to get the lense a lil bit more fare away what made the quallity a lil bit better but the down side is you have less fisheye effect what is still enough when you have a baby death lense . and how is it about stady shot ? did you deactivate for fisheye use ?

Amateur Flucker
    XBL
    isle
    Wii
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    i asume its about sharpnes right ? i use a Century MK2 ultra fisheye for my sony HD cam .. do you have the BABY DEATH lense or is it the actual Death lense ? ... some of the older high quallity fisheyes are way too much shaped and the fisheye effect is way to crazy for a digital cam to handle . i used a spacer ring ( distance ring ) to get the lense a lil bit more fare away what made the quallity a lil bit better but the down side is you have less fisheye effect what is still enough when you have a baby death lense . and how is it about stady shot ? did you deactivate for fisheye use ?
    umm i think it could be the sharpness but i've seen this fisheye being used for the same camera and the quality looking fine. i have steady shot off

XBL
    SKATAN 81

can you tell me what lense it is exactly ? on the fist look it could be the sharpnes setting on the cam ... is it set to auto ? thats one thing the digi cams cant really handle , you should set the fokus (sharpnes) by your self .. the cam tryes to make all sharp what is impossible , you should set it to a fix´d distance and save the setting than the center should be extremly sharp but the outsides (corners of the screen ) should be really unsharp . if you dont like it that way , find a ballance but it should be better than what you have right now
    Last edited by HCH Media; 03-20-2016 at 09:21 AM.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

do you use a handle?
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    do you use a handle?
    dont looks like he has one .. could be the problem too

Amateur Flucker
    XBL
    isle