Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
BOLLOX this turnd into a stupid speculation thread ... just show some patience ... and what you want to fix on a done game ?? and even why the hell do people care that much when it will come to the xbox one ?? you can play it all day on the 360 and ps3 and you have to notice that the cap merge glitch will not work on the next gen because you cant delite system cache on the xbone and you get 1 big file instad of lil patches here and there like on the 360 ... to be honest all i see comming out of that is a shit load of videos with a really shit quallity because the capture app sucks dick all day i made now a view hardline videos and i can honestly say that it will look like shit .
Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Head View Post
Seems like there might be some things going on behind the scenes. Microsoft has advertised skate 3 as an upcoming title for a while but it still hasn't been announced. Maybe they are trying to get all the customization stuff (i.e. custom graphics etc) up and running again, would seem weird to have the game without all those features.
Backward compatibility isn't just for people wanting to play older games again, it is also about getting new players to try a game. From the perspective of someone who has never played skate 3, the fact that some of the games social and creative features are no longer usable might make people not buy it.