I didnt actually post mine. I have two setups, ones the all-rounder and one is abit more trick orientated...

All-Rounder:
Board: Almost Mullen 7.6 (black and grey rings design) with the carbon fibre "support" tech stuff.
Trucks: Krux K4
Wheels: Rat-Bones 60mm 90a (2008 re-issue)
Breaings: Spitfire Cheapshots

This board is fast, thin board, big wheels, it moves! Very agile for weaving through traffic and pedestrians. Only downside is the wheels stick out the smallest bit past the board, meaning if you aint careful you can run the wheel into the inside edge of your shoe on a push, and spin yourself out!

Trick Board:
Board: Cliche Flo Mirtain 7.75 (orange and purple aztec style design) with the carbon fibre "support" tech stuff.
Trucks: Grind Kings (back from 2001, had the refurbished by an alloy wheel repair shop, look like new again and now in matching colours to the board and wheels)
Wheels: Orange Bones Rough Riders 54mm 60A (softest, yet best wheel I have ever skated... No powerslides or scoop rounds though!)
Breaings: Alien Workshop Abec 7's (the purple ones)

Havnt skated this actual setup yet. This will be put together and broken in for the first day of the skate trip I have in 2 weeks! But I can tell you the Rough Rider wheels are my new favourite wheel ever. Nothing, I mean NOTHING stops you, stones just fly out infront of you, you bounce over the largest cracks and gaps without know they are there. And they really are an All-Terrain wheel, grass and mud is no problem. If you ever get the chance, I suggest you try them out!