Thread: What do you/would you ride?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    emericaridr11

Late to the Party!!
    Toy Machine Deck 8" mellow/flat concave (Krooked 8.06" deck on back up, nice steep concave) - Indy Standard 303 Shop Collab Trucks 139 (Royal Standard Black 5" on back up) - Reds Super Bones Bearings - Autobahn Appleyard Wheels 83b - usually Mob Grip no graphics, but sometimes just the free Jessup or MiniLogo

yeah this is something my brother and I have talked about ALOT, and we have decided that if the Graphics were on point then we could sell some decks to some locals here in Colorado for sures

I happen to ride size 8 decks, but I only have 9.5 shoes so it seems about right to me (might move up to 8.125 for shits and gigs), but Im also positive that Im the only one on the face of this earth who rides size 8 decks and rides accels......
    Big decks and skinny shoes are HUGE right now, Ive seen kids with size 8 shoes ride size 8.75 decks, its insane but they love it

I have also noticed that our local shops are starting to not even have anything under size 8inch decks, shame cause I have had to pass on great graphics due to size being way to big.....
    another thing is that Coffin Decks are making a HUGE comeback (I don't agree with it but they back, damn Welcome fucked that one up)

Sk8factory and Boardpusher does Custom Graphics on what they claim is non Imported Decks, but the graphics all look super glossy and I'm getting mixed reviews on the actual quality of the decks, but the prices for Unlimited Colors on prints seems to good to be true (if you buy mad bulk you can get them for $12-$15 a deck... sell them for $35 tops, def not a great profit but it can be there... or you can test 2 decks for $60 that's $30 each for a test, not bad I suppose for custom)

I want to try Sk8factory myself so maybe when I do here in a month or so (takes long time to get custom decks in) I will come back and let you know if the quality is on point (which I doubt it is)

Im into the idea though no doubt been thinking something similar here in Colorado, skating is becoming somewhat popular here again.... its rad actually
    Last edited by emericaridr11; 06-27-2016 at 08:31 AM.