Thread: The Skatepark Tour

Skully

Default The Skatepark Tour

my new mini solo, set around 4 diferent skateparks, rate and review, no matter if you have any bad points to pick out, I take all views on board that are constructive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlC_Doqub8U

Very nice

good skating

filming could have been abit smoother. and zoom in abit more (gets closer)

i hate the beastie boys but it fitted alright :P

Madsser3200

very nice..
    but as que said..
    work on the cams..

just a liiiiiittle unrealistic..
    but..
    not that bad..

Skully

Quote Originally Posted by Madsser3200 View Post
    very nice..
    but as que said..
    work on the cams..

just a liiiiiittle unrealistic..
    but..
    not that bad..
    just a question from me, and Im not being mean or anything but what did you find unrealistic? I understand the pop shuvit out of the tail was unrealistic but Im just interested to know so I know what I can work on reducing in my next solo

I found it entertaining, considering it was all skatepark footage--not as easy to do. Usual suspects with filming, get closer, avoid birding; although it was minimal it tends to take away from the realism. I know you had questioned using that ender; I wouldve gone with the trick @ 2:27 instead, but thats just my opinion. Solid work though.

Skully

Quote Originally Posted by heshfield View Post
    I found it entertaining, considering it was all skatepark footage--not as easy to do. Usual suspects with filming, get closer, avoid birding; although it was minimal it tends to take away from the realism. I know you had questioned using that ender; I wouldve gone with the trick @ 2:27 instead, but thats just my opinion. Solid work though.
    realy? you would of used that bridge rail for an ender? I know its your opinion but i duno if it would of suited. but with the ender I used, it suited so well with the track, because its an unexpected end to the song, so the trick comes unexpected

as for the filming, Im still getting better imo, im just struggling to find that balance of not too close (being people said my last vid when I went close the head was cut out which "is a no-no") and not too far but I can figue that out with no problem. cheers for the comments

nice vid skully
    liked the flow of the clips
    went well with the music

the ender was smooth