Thread: Skater Android

Blazing a Trail

Default Skater Android

https://youtu.be/eHMRqJF2xwc. Been playing this a bit. Has real spots, great physics.. True Skate is still much better in terms of board physics but Skater has better level design.. Skater is much better then Touch Grind Skate 2 every aspect... wish I cld make some Skater and TS vids.. I'm surprised more people don't praise theses games..

Steam
    jesselack

I've actually been playing Skater a TON at work lately (a lot of sitting around) and it's absolutely fantastic. I'd been playing true skate for about 6 months but the awful level design, and the fact that you had to pay for more, made the game kind of suck to me. Not to mention that you couldn't really do tricks with rotation. You could, but the way the game handled it was pretty shitty IMO. Skater does rotation very well and simply copying other peoples runs to unlock the new levels is a much better concept. Only took me like 2 or 3 days to get every location.
    RISE Sorable: why do something in a game you can do in real life

Blazing a Trail

I agree noobtard... the levels in TS sucked.. and no real rotation, it has better board psychics in some ways but I like Skater better... doing Nollie Bs flips into grinds and over gaps looks sick with the shoes on.... Love the levels in this game! IMO it's game is classic like Thrasher skate and destroy for psx