Thread: easkategod (instagram)

Default easkategod (instagram)

This dude got style for days. https://www.instagram.com/easkategod/

told him to stop by to check out the forums. Keep Rolling homies!!!

hes cool i suppose

yeah he just stole one of your clips haha

i just don't think calling yourself an "ea skate god" is really cool, especially when people on this site are way better than him and he get way more attention for doing line and then when people on here spend nearly months to finish a video they dont get twice as much attention but whatever i'm just ranting don't mind me haha

XBL
    SKATAN 81

all i saw is that the guy pops way to high all the time and he should stop skating in easy mode .. but i have not seen all the clips .. i hate watching single tricks or videos under 2 min
    Last edited by HCH Media; 09-02-2016 at 04:22 AM.

lol I think you guys made him delete his account LOL damn. or he did for many obvious reasons....damn what a fool.

@Sk8er I was talking to him for a minute on instagram...let him use some of the footy I had before the the recent video(IM guessing he used something from that now?). Either or when I sent it to him didnt get a response back. Guess I showed him how the fakeSkate God's get it done right. lol Dude gonna probably be sly now unfortunately.
    @sad lol He got a following off instagram, probably a youngin for all I know. However social media works, its bs....people get hyped on anything and everything. He got the right ingredients at the right time and voila I guess. He definitely aint the best. NO skate god. but I liked his style to say the least. @HCH I have noticed some tricks are looking like they be on easy....but he could just be mashing like an albert for all we know. but that pop is definitely noticeable. Ive been a sucker for new fakeskate shit....when I noticed this on insta I was like woah. dude HAD shit poppin. He has some nice ideas for fakeskate but definitely could be executed to a finer extent.

For what its worth.... I always like finding new people to bring something new here to the forums, but it seems like he doesn't want to post here either....so its whatever. Im sure he'll be lurking. easkategod, if your reading this Take Care homie, and no disrespect. Just do you. If ya stealing clips....Dont.

oh SNAP just realized he blocked me on instagram LOL damn well this gonna get interesting

So much for being a nice guy. lol fuckin pouty all day now Need me some haterade

@Sk8er GOOD Looking out. Respects

Fluckit needs a good shake up round here hahaha
    Last edited by saunders420; 09-02-2016 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    oh SNAP just realized he blocked me on instagram LOL
    Hahaha, you've made my day

After all you did for him (making a presentation thread, talking nicely about him, give him some clips...) he has blocked you on Instagram!!!

what a typical narcissistic videostealing dick.. I'm surprised he hasn't blocked me yet for commenting on that stolen clip. Anyway his footy is faaaar from any of the quality and skill most of the guys here on fluckit have.. but who gives a fuck, it's instagram, every other useless slut and airhead have more views on every post than I have on my yt channel.. I guess it's a generation thing.. A generation I'm in and I just don't get..

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Olive View Post
    Hahaha, you've made my day

After all you did for him (making a presentation thread, talking nicely about him, give him some clips...) he has blocked you on Instagram!!!

haha yeh really though, I was getting a kick out of it too, some fuckin people man....Respect is nothin but gone these days. karma is a bitch.

Sk8er what clip did he use? I dont want you thinking one of the clips I let him use was the one that he ripped, im just curious and dont know what he did use since I cant see LOL....cause the only clip[1 clip] I did let him use was the hippy flip on my insta from ages ago....https://www.instagram.com/p/BCPJbLXC...by=siriushours

Your also on point with those last couple of statements sk8er ahha. On POINT. the generation after us(the younger folks) Are Fucked up to say the least, I can put a handful of smart kids I know compared to when I was that age. Baby Boomers, our parents......are probably gonna die wondering wtf gonna happen or happy they get to dip out before shtf.
    Last edited by saunders420; 09-02-2016 at 08:35 AM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

yea saunders not saying that he is bad just saying he should make a full part . think you should came up with a full part b4 you bother people with single clips

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    yea saunders not saying that he is bad just saying he should make a full part . think you should came up with a full part b4 you bother people with single clips
    I aint bothering anyone. I was introducing a snake. lol shit wait....My Bad guys./ Lesson learned

and he unblocked me on insta....on the slow roll.

Dude, sign the fuck up and drop a part. or stay lurkin

haha straight jacked the hippyshuv, put some respec on my name. Fuck people gotta know who Kid Salsa is.
    Last edited by saunders420; 09-02-2016 at 10:56 AM.

Well at last he finally gave some credit and linked your insta. Still deleted my last comment though, I guess it did get to him what I said.. Or you must've said something to him

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    Well at last he finally gave some credit and linked your insta. Still deleted my last comment though, I guess it did get to him what I said.. Or you must've said something to him
    Ya I asked him once I noticed the thread(basically if ya blocked me and used a clip....didn't say anything, then he unblocked and added the credits after heavy lurkin I assume...still hasn't said anything, unfortunately)...I block people everyday on instagram, so I figured that's what happened; only noticed once you mentioned something though.
    lol Thanks homie. when you feel like you WANT to put him on Blast.....sooo sooo badd, but I can't do that shit...aint got time for that haha.
    Last edited by saunders420; 09-02-2016 at 04:28 PM.