Thread: easkategod (instagram)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    oh SNAP just realized he blocked me on instagram LOL
    Hahaha, you've made my day

After all you did for him (making a presentation thread, talking nicely about him, give him some clips...) he has blocked you on Instagram!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Olive View Post
    Hahaha, you've made my day

After all you did for him (making a presentation thread, talking nicely about him, give him some clips...) he has blocked you on Instagram!!!

haha yeh really though, I was getting a kick out of it too, some fuckin people man....Respect is nothin but gone these days. karma is a bitch.

Sk8er what clip did he use? I dont want you thinking one of the clips I let him use was the one that he ripped, im just curious and dont know what he did use since I cant see LOL....cause the only clip[1 clip] I did let him use was the hippy flip on my insta from ages ago....https://www.instagram.com/p/BCPJbLXC...by=siriushours

Your also on point with those last couple of statements sk8er ahha. On POINT. the generation after us(the younger folks) Are Fucked up to say the least, I can put a handful of smart kids I know compared to when I was that age. Baby Boomers, our parents......are probably gonna die wondering wtf gonna happen or happy they get to dip out before shtf.
    Last edited by saunders420; 09-02-2016 at 08:35 AM.