Thread: Connecting to skate online service

Fluckin' Hatchling

Default Connecting to skate online service

Hi,

I bought this game for my son. We are having trouble getting online to access community maps due to the message "unable to connect to skate online service”

Ice tried deleting cache as suggested on EA forum. But no joy..

Are the community maps still available on Xbox 360?

Thanks
    Last edited by Dogballs; 08-24-2016 at 11:53 AM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

sad to say but the game is slowely dying since years we had the "unable to connect to skate online service” lots of times and it always came back after weeks or sometimes months . the game is only running at 50% potential since the whole ea skate .com webside went down and people where not able to create board designs and uploading videos . but people found there way to still make it happend .. im just wondering if you bought the disc version or the the digital version ? because there where already compatibility problems with connecting to other people or playing dlc .
    ps : by the way what skate did you get ? skate or skate 2 or skate 3 ???
    Last edited by HCH Media; 08-24-2016 at 12:12 PM.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    sad to say but the game is slowely dying since years we had the "unable to connect to skate online serviceā€ lots of times and it always came back after weeks or sometimes months . the game is only running at 50% potential since the whole ea skate .com webside went down and people where not able to create board designs and uploading videos . but people found there way to still make it happend .. im just wondering if you bought the disc version or the the digital version ? because there where already compatibility problems with connecting to other people or playing dlc .
    ps : by the way what skate did you get ? skate or skate 2 or skate 3 ???

Thanks.

It's the digital version of Skate 3.

Real shame, as the content we saw on YouTube kind of convinced me to buy.

Still a fantastic game though.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

lets just hope every thing comes back . here is some goody to see how i still like to play the game still after all this years :-)