Thread: Unlimited merge glitch with backlot DLC how?

Fluckin' Hatchling

Default Unlimited merge glitch with backlot DLC how?

I'm trying to make a new replica of Vans Orlando on the backlot dlc but I tried unlimited merge and it only works on the parks I've unlocked in offline mode. The game wants to check online for my dlc and it won't let me access the dlc parks.... btw my 360 broke a few years ago, finally got a new one, but I have to do the entire career mode over. What do I do to make backlot work with merge glitch? o.0

oh and another thing, the park browser says it's offline??
    Last edited by esouthy; 09-15-2016 at 07:52 PM.

Minglin'
    Steam
    None
    PSN
    None
    XBL
    DocoSerrr
    Wii
    None

I think you may need to complete certain challenges. I've never had a problem with merge not working let me know if you find a fix! , the park browser is down for the foreseeable aswell as sharing your clips on the reel. You could always buy the time is money pack , that'll unlock everything in game. I hope this helps a little dude.
    Legacy!!

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

you have to license transfer the dlc back to your self, message me on xbox if you have any more questions (gamertag is the same as on here)

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

Fluckin' Hatchling

Ohhh. That is what I was missing from the tutorials I looked at. I transferred license and redownloaded the create pack. Thanks blitzkow!!!!
    Now I can create a better version of Vans. Ok another question... Is there any glitch for unlimited terrain or am I stuck with the limit?

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

sadly we are all stuck with the limit, it sucks but nothing you can do about it.

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

Fluckin' Hatchling

ok that sucks Ill surely hit the limit by the time I get to the outdoor section.
    the bowl at Vans is very hard to make, as the skate 3 pieces are so huge and clunky... skate 3's park editor is not that great... hope someone comes out with a better one