Thread: More Kickflick Footage

Steam
    wrayayrton

Default More Kickflick Footage

hopefully this is coming soon, still not finding much willing talent on the programming front however

Steam
    wrayayrton

heres some other footage of the tutorial level still have very little in engine, and nothing playable, but all rigs are export ready and most with almost every anim

Steam
    wrayayrton

heres one more of a more complicated line. the original wray character (added hair to suit my new shagginess) has a lot more tricks to work with, plus some low versions

Steam
    wrayayrton

as you can see: all high tricks, and some low ones too.

here's all the high ones rendered (I will be adding spinning tricks, impossibles, and a few nocomply-boneless moves, as well as specials like 540 flips and ghetto birds and shit. there will be no "spinning" in game, you can map 8 tricks per stance (ollie/nollie/switch/fakie) and a bigspin flip is different than a 360 flip 180. the trick-lines in the game last 30 seconds, tops, though so it's not like you'd ever be able to use all the tricks you mapped in one run. maybe in a race but you'd probably lose.

sorry for the post spam. I hope to see some comments on this. despite my lack of programmer and money, I still continue to crank out progress on this so that once the team is assembled, they wont ever have to wait on media.

Steam
    wrayayrton

okay last one:

here's my system for doing RPG-stats on tricks by using 1d animation blends. it is a problem stumping me.

you get an idea of my system. height of ollie is controlled by physics, and length of animation is controlled by determining the airtime the character will have, but quality of animation will use that blendscale and based on a variable of how many successful times you've landed the trick, so once you first buy a trick, it will be more difficult, but as you land it more, it will get easier and cleaner and higher

Yooooooooo this is really cool!

Can't help you at all with coding or finding programmers. But I just wanted to chime in and say that the animations look really good. And it seems like the Unreal engine is going to work really well if you can figure out the glitches in the blended animations.

Keep at it! You're learning a lot of valuable skills doing this, even if the game never actually ends up happening.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Steam
    jesselack

any updates on this? it was looking so good
    RISE Sorable: why do something in a game you can do in real life