Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Infinite Air - (Snowboarding Simulator) Release date 25th Oct!

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

I have to say, I got it at fifty and consider it one of the better game purchases I've made in a while. I've said it before, and will say it again that I haven't thought very highly of any snowboarding game since Amped 2. Loved the jib system and the style mechanic that rewards a smooth slow spin as much as a big hucked one. The point system is a bit ambiguous, but seems heavily rooted in the same clean and styley beats sketchy and flashy motif. I don't know a whole heckofalot about the developers, but they seem to be a good group who support and expand upon their games as time goes on rather than toss something out and call anything to improve it an expansion DLC. The first update brought some really good features, and I'm hoping to see more things like an option to eliminate those bloody run markers soon. I don't really care if XxXMCRFAN46290xXx had a "Totes Dec Run" he wanted to share... I'm out to make my own line!

Anyway, may not replace sliced bread, but it's at least the best snowboarding game I've played in at least a decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Minglin'
    PSN
    SK8_4_FUN

Is there an update available for this game? And if so how does this work? I've read there are some things they improved.
    It doesn't go automaticly with me, like on ps3? Oh and for ps4 please.
    Sorry just got the ps4 last week

Minglin'
    PSN
    Smagsy

@SK8_4_FUN Yes would love to see your builds on this bro. Have you built anything yet? The latest update coming is just adding a camera mode (which if you play on PC you can mod in), some minor bug fixes and maybe some new boards. (Can mod your own boards on PC too btw.) Updates should go automatically on PS4 if not go to game and there should be an option to check for updates.

Minglin'
    PSN
    SK8_4_FUN

Thanks man.
    It was more about the tricks tho, some have the same controls for it. Can't go further with the game, cause you have to do certain tricks...
    So still getting the hang of the game and gameplay before building things..
    Still build sometimes on S3 tho

Minglin'
    PSN
    Smagsy

@Sk8_4_Fun ahh yeah I get you. I still get on the old ps3 every now and then. Have you used discord before? Anyway make sure you post any of you're builds on Infinite Air on here or discord (heres a link to the IA Discord - https://discord.gg/jDcmCAR