Thread: Skate 3 Backwards Compatible on Xbox One Later Today (11/10/2016)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Have you tried filming, putting it through an editor and throwing it on youtube Muhzzy?
    That's where my issues are.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Have you tried filming, putting it through an editor and throwing it on youtube Muhzzy?
    That's where my issues are.
    everything works without any problems .. but recording caps gives worse fps than ever .. feels like 8 frames per sec or less

special thanks to the flucks for all the dislikes i knew you had to watch it even when you hate me LMAO
    Last edited by HCH Media; 11-22-2016 at 06:01 AM.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Cool vid HCH.
    Yeah, I don't know what's up.. I can record other games and even in rendering from a video editor afterwards, have a higher quality than if I were recording Skate 3 on the xbox one.
    When I record Skate 3 on the xbox one, it seems to look choppy before I even do anything with the clips.
    It's really the only reason I'm not filming lately. Wish I knew why my quality seems lower than some but maybe I've just been spoiled by the xbox one's graphics.
    It almost seems like the capture from xbox.com is definite in it's quality once uploaded and cannot be changed.
    I guess that may have something to do with it not being a direct capture from the TV using some sort of capture device to get the interlaced signal?
    That's a guess, not sure lol.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

just dont do anything on the console with it .. do you have windows 10 ??? there is a xbox live app you can download the files directly to your pc with out uploading or rendering b4