Thread: Skate 3 Hardcore Realistic "Thirteen"

Fluckin' Hatchling

Default Skate 3 Hardcore Realistic "Thirteen"

Hey guys, trying to get some exposure for my channel. I would appreciate it very much if you guys checked out my video and tell me what you think. I always play on hardcore and tend to play realistic. Let me know what you guys think and how I can improve!

You could definitely work on filming a bit better, it was kinda random and all over the place at times. A lot of these tricks weren't really 'realistic.' Not a horrible edit but nothing amazing. As long as you have fun that's all that matters though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Thanks man! Really appreciate it. Will try to get more consistent themes with the tricks and more unique spots.

Steam
    wrayayrton

I personally thought it was fucking amazing and very realistic too. I love your style and your choice of song, plus i thought the tricks all looked very fluid. do you use the OG skate style?

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by wrayayrton View Post
    I personally thought it was fucking amazing and very realistic too. I love your style and your choice of song, plus i thought the tricks all looked very fluid. do you use the OG skate style?
    Yeah I love the OG style it just feels more...."real" lol. As for the music yeah I wanted something a little more hardcore to match the difficulty and street. My next vid I might do something easier on the ears. I'm currently trying to find more spots that aren't too bland so I can pull off some daewon-esque type tricks lol. Thanks for the feedback by the way I really appreciate it.