Thread: It's been a long time hasn't it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by CA|Renegade View Post
    I really wish there was a way to look at the mags right now. If anybody knows, lemme know!
    Here ya go...

https://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs

Welcome back!

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Welcome back
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

XBL
    emericaridr11

yeah LB was the best, the excitement was the next best thing to the Cuz Blogs for sures... getting a Cuz Blog was tight too, made me feel good... but I look back on it and laugh, the video was junk that got featured (mine that is), but all my LB shit was classy

LOVE LB! (love fluckit too but for different reasons, fluckit is classy LB was nasty)

regardless, add me again if yall wanna jam... emericaridr11

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Rewind: Check your e-mail dude! I'm more of a sample guy myself, but Nexus is a really nice plug-in. Wish I had it. I really want Omnisphere & Trillian, but those are $300+. MikeWill uses Omnisphere for a bunch of his sounds and Trillian is the best bass plug-in there is. 6ix (Logic's producer) uses that one for most of his basslines. Also, I watched your solo again yesterday and that shit is timeless.

Jebotek: You're the man, no doubt!! Thank you for that link. It's too bad that the Lb website couldn't be maintained like Fluckit. It was really nice.

Roc: Thank you bro! Back in the day, Hoodlum guys were definitely the ones to look up to. I'm about to watch a few of the full-lengths before I go to class.

E: Y'all got me reminiscing, damn! Cuz blogs and Lb were no doubt the best. I added you on XBL, and I get out of class at 5:15 so just hmu if you wanna jam. I've been working on a full-length part for a new team PoppinSuds set up. Most of my Skate time has gone to that so far, but I've already gotten about 3 minutes of footage in like 4 days so I'm pretty set. My controller set up is kinda janky right now, but I've been making it work. I've gotta play on the wired controller with my main account, but then sign into another account to talk with the other controller. The wired controller doesn't have a mic port and the wireless one is too messed up to play with. Completely jammed RT and RB.

Lastly, if any of you guys want to get in on that full length for a guest section or something just let me know. Right now it's me, Poppin, Cole Fizzle, and a couple of other dudes and it should be out next month sometime.

Blazing a Trail

didn't know Mike will used that plug in.. yeah they are expensive.. u cld always torrent them . Got ur two songs bro.. shit is fire af.. I'm into all kinds of rap and hip hop so I really enjoyed ur style... u got skills on the mic bro.. can't wait for the full mix tape... also can't wait to get my laptop back lol

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Man, it's really nice to hear somebody who doesn't know me say that. I mean, I've always had confidence in my music and especially the past year or so, but when it's pretty much only your homies and the engineer that's getting paid telling me I'm dope it can only get me so far. As for torrents, I've cracked into basically every program I own: FL 10, Vegas 10, Illustrator CS5, and Adobe Audition. Be on the lookout for the mixtape for sure and my part in Might as Well next month. And if you've got Xbox, hmu! GT: TSxR3N3GAD3

Blazing a Trail

Haha I know what u mean.. luckly the people I let hear my tracks are honest and tell me if they like it or not.. I don't have a Xbox or ps3 anymore